Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:curse::mad:I want to hear my friends takes on this situation at hand.
Please advise.:curse::mad:

:welcome:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
what would happen if we didn't pay our loans? ... what happens when our country doesn't pay its loans ??? We're about to find out. Most BIG banks are Chinese owned secretly and selling mortgages to Chinese companies and banks IN China already.

You take care of your veterans!!!! and QUIT SENDING BILLIONS TO AID OTHER COUNTRIES for a MONTH OR TWO!!! pay DOWN the DEFICIT~ as CONGRESS thats what you do!~

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Shutting down non essential services. I personally think they should stay shutdown.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Idaho is 60% national parks and BLM land.. I hope they don't expect me not to got fishing and hunting......

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
^^^^agree! Pay the debt! And stop with this Obama Care ish...

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about Road Rage Bikers in NY??

I think people are going wild these days.
Give the power to the people!!!!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Isreal Prime Minister sent a message today. Look it up.
I am an Independant, so i disagree with both sides naturally.
Food for thought!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I hear ya, it's really the lesser of the two evils lol!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what would happen if we didn't pay our loans? ... what happens when our country doesn't pay its loans ??? We're about to find out. Most BIG banks are Chinese owned secretly and selling mortgages to Chinese companies and banks IN China already.

You take care of your veterans!!!! and QUIT SENDING BILLIONS TO AID OTHER COUNTRIES for a MONTH OR TWO!!! pay DOWN the DEFICIT~ as CONGRESS thats what you do!~
My Dad went to Nam. Worked for the alphabet folks and Stage Coach.
He works in a Scrap yard now. He is Union.
I am a nobody but make him proud. He has no respect for what has been done. Nothing new to him. He is a survivor, and where i get my outlook is from seeing how they "take care" of him.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm just cranky I have to change my camping plans this weekend because the park is shutdown.
That is sad to hear. Just go anyway - its actually against the law for them to say you cant!!!! look it up!!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol...........................edit notes - sorry, switchin to military time is hard!!!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just saw i posted this in GENERAL - if not ok, please move, i figured it applies to most of us though!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
JUST wait a day, there will be NO ONE to kick you out! LOL Im going this weekend to all the places they normally don't let folks go. Pick a park and go.. LOL

McCoy! .... Yes sir! I watched my granparents, uncles, and my stepdad suffer the same thing over and over.. you sacrifice everything for your employer to only get shafted some right before retirement to kill their tenure. My gramps said don't joint the military son', it was sold out when i was in nam, you'll be fighting for corporations hiding behind the name of the people.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
hate to see it come to this, but something has to happen.plugs get pulled from things like this. Kites with tales like a shootin stars. The clouds been blockin the sun most the day here in Illini country, that means the bad side is winnin. Somethin tought to me as a youngster. Anyone else remember?

remember good and it will prevail.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
gimme a gun! lol..cant have one.... but i can shoot one well. I was trained by a pistol and rifle expert just like any one that goes to boot camp. My boot camp was at IDOC, ask any of the officers i came into contact how i conduct myself and they will tell you. i earned my living as a Du Quoin Ranger.
ha ha...
.ha..what they say - locked cocked and ready to RocK..thats how i feel even minus a foot. See i have a pair of crutches and can use them as a tripod!!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bless the veterans that took down the barracades.
Bless Missouri for gettin in the middle. Bless the people - All of them!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts