Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any anti-BSL statements, GP statements, Pictures anything like that you guys could think of to throw on a shirt? My friend works for a Screen Print shop and she wants me to design a shirt to put up on their "wall of fame" since I used to do design work. So I thought of you guys...

Any suggestions or ideas?

· I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,651 Posts
i need some hoodies, some tall tees, a 7 3/4 fitted cap (yeah i got a big dome so what LOL) and some gp shoes.. ill be all gp'd up! LOL

naw but on a serious note i been surprised no ones made a shirt for us... I think gray, white, black, and baby blue would be good colors...

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, here's the deal. I'm getting Dave to send me a larger graphic for a back of the shirt. But I'm going to design 2 other ones...kinda like a "members" shirt, a "BSL" shirt, and a "Promo" shirt.

I kinda want everyone on here involved in the Member shirt and BSL shirt. Once we get some great ideas up I'll make rough drafts and we can vote. I'm going to have the Mods and Admins for the Promo shirt since this is "their site".

Once I get the designs put together I'll have them print one shirt each and I'll post pictures of the shirts.

Oh and for Hoodies...I'd throw GoPitBull.com Down the right arm same with the Long sleeves.

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about "promoting responsibility" and on the back hav the logo? i dunno....
It says that in the logo, so I was thinking "Where the movement begins", "The start of Responsibility", "Are you responsible?", "i'm a member why aren't you?", "It's a choice"...

Or have this image on the front:

OR

Obviously I'd have to change some of this stuff because it's Copyright protected but I'm clever and can get around it. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.