· Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
I voted as well. Best of luck to Bunny!

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
voted and put it on FB :D good luck Bunny!!!!!!!!

· Registered
536 Posts
I voted! :woof:

· Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THANKS gpb !

according to the greenwood artical posted not too long ago bunny is considered a "extreme piebald"

here is her ped,

APBT ONLINE PEDIGREES

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
I voted, I hope it was for the right Bunny. A few looked like the same doggie, lol. Was yours the sleeping Bunny? or the one with the bunny ears??

· Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I voted, I hope it was for the right Bunny. A few looked like the same doggie, lol. Was yours the sleeping Bunny? or the one with the bunny ears??
both lol.

I posted 6 pic's.

:) and your allowed to vote every 12 hrs. :)

not sure how the top voted are at 2,000 already :S

· Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lmao.. it says u can vote every 12 hours lol.

those damn fluffy butts lol.

· Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well i better vote again lol. Thanks for the ped ive allways wondered what her background was since you first posted her pics awhile ago.

Did you hear anything back from that other superdog stuff[tv show]?
no... but im still hoping bunny gets a chance to be on TV lol. I should send them a message and see whats goin on there. :)

thanks for the interest in her pedigree... it is 3/4's BBZ. BBZ likes to deal with redboy, boyles and midnight cowboy bred dogs and had very good success.

when I finally get bunnys breeding done it will tighten the midnight cowboy right up. im excited... been waiting sooo long lol. im gunna keep 2 males and one female. im going to have to try pretty hard not to keep the whole litter I think :S.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.