Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! It's been a long long while. We moved and didn't have internet since we are out in the boonies on 13 acres.. but finally we got some internet that works decently! I haven't posted since we moved, 2012 was a great year for my boy! He got his CH and also GRCH in UKC. We also got 2 of 3 legs towards our first lure coursing title :) He got his GRCH in October at the National APBT Show. I was so proud :) To those that don't know, this is my boy Ozai he is a year and a half old and I got him from the lovely Bully the Kid :)

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
I <3 that he's totally in shape too. He's so handsome.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I've been wondering about you guys :hug: so glad to see an update and hear how well you all are doing. Great job with the boy he's grown into such a handsome little man. How are the girls doin?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is stunning, he matured into such a gorgeous boy.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Looking great! Congrats on making Grand!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody! The girls are doing fantastic as well, everybody is happy and ridiculously healthy haha! I will have to post up some pictures of the girls as well :)

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Hey guys! It's been a long long while. We moved and didn't have internet since we are out in the boonies on 13 acres.. but finally we got some internet that works decently! I haven't posted since we moved, 2012 was a great year for my boy! He got his CH and also GRCH in UKC. We also got 2 of 3 legs towards our first lure coursing title :) He got his GRCH in October at the National APBT Show. I was so proud :) To those that don't know, this is my boy Ozai he is a year and a half old and I got him from the lovely Bully the Kid :)

Where did you buy that collar in the last picture from? And awesome dog!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! And Armondo- it's from stillwater. it's a 1" leather .. show collar maybe its called. im not 100% sure but it's 1" wide and the lighter leather that he offers. i have 2 and that collar is a couple years old i love them

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Awesome shots! glad to hear that things are goin so good. congrats on GR CH :D although with a body and face like that its a no brainer! ;P

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I love your boy. Thanks for the pictures and so glad you have Internet again!! That lure course must be fun! You can make one going through your 13 acres and tire out your pups lol Yay for updated pictures. :).

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Congrats on the GrCh!!
He's looking AMAZING! :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Love love love him :) he was one my list of "dogs I'd steal" lol!! Hehe ;) he looks great as always! Congrats on the wins!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts