Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
well I will be there for sure =D not going to compete but ill come out and see what its all about .

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All dogs - papered and non can do the conformation show too. The fun classes are and added bonus. We want to encourage people with all APBTs to have fun and have a chance to show their dogs. :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Oh, I would love to take Gracie to this, but my son's graduation party is that day.
Is this an annual event?

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
All dogs - papered and non can do the conformation show too. The fun classes are and added bonus. We want to encourage people with all APBTs to have fun and have a chance to show their dogs. :)
oh man now I am really bummed that I cant go :( I got a wedding to be at that day.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*bump* Less than a week! We've got a couple of PHENOMENAL raffles planned including for this fabulous trunk!

Please come and join us. CGC test your dog, show your dog or weight pull your dog. We hope to have a PHENOMENAL turnout with lots of vendors and good times. This is a FAMILY event, so bring the little ones for juniors too!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*bump* This Saturday!

We'll have this gorgeous trunk available for raffle (tickets are 2 for $5.00 - need not be present to win!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts