Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm 28 years old and on my first pitbull. I had some dogs before, 2 German Sheppards, 2 Dreat Danes and 1 cocker spainel. They all died of age and now i have a APBT and a mixed breed that i have rescued.

My APBT is really a game dog, His name is Joe and he's into all kinds of activity. He is now 18 months old and attached to this post are one video and some pics.

Joe - 17 months

When he was 8 months

With 18 Months

Hope you guys like it, i'll upload more pictures as time goes by!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
welcome to the forum!there's a ton of knowledge here,please stick around.:)

What do you mean by game?Are you meaning game bred?Or quite possibly that your dog has drive?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By game dog i meant that he is a "working terrier", if you know what i mean...he loves to do all kinds of exercises, pulling, jumping, treadmill...he started going to the treadmill by himself as soon as i taught him, with no leash. He's always chasing lizards or other small animals that may come into the house...

Despite the fact of being extremely active, of course.

I'm sorry for my english mistakes or misinterpretations of any term!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
beautiful pup!! My boy jumps on his treadmill too, he loves it but I keep him leashed on it just in case he slips and falls off, lol.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to GP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.