Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
That's so great that she is taking to the water! She really is a cutie!

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Awe she's so adorable! Love the little harness/vest thing you've got on her. Looks like she had a blast. Thanks for sharing.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Heck yeah..havin a blast..its good to introduce em to water young and makes for a good time.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Okay, now after seeing pictures of you your username makes total sense, haha!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love it!! When I walk her tail start waggin, she starts jumpin! She has to sleep in a crate while I'm gone & I hate it!!! So when I let her out, it's like I save her ever morn.lol! I have so spoiled, but she's such a good puppy!!! I love her so much!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
637 Posts
I love it!! When I walk her tail start waggin, she starts jumpin! She has to sleep in a crate while I'm gone & I hate it!!! So when I let her out, it's like I save her ever morn.lol! I have so spoiled, but she's such a good puppy!!! I love her so much!!!

Lol, ya Bella's whole body wags, it's the funniest thing ever.

But the crate is good for them, so don't feel bad about it :) I'm home at night and Bella still sleeps in her crate...she is also crated when I work. Now that the kids are home for the summer, she is out a bit more than usual but has her crate schedule and she knows it and is perfectly content. Routine and security is good for them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts