Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grizz is 8 months and a little chubby it rained for like 3 weeks straight and it was hard to squeeze in work outs. So his conditioning isnt the best but hes happy and healthy. He is around 65 lbs now. Big boy. I dont think he will grpw anymore but my breeder says 80 lbs i think 75 tops i dunno so here he is ....
Im not gonna look at the camera lol

What do i do with that spring pole?

want me to lick it?

How bout i Attack it!

take THIS! (hes chubby lol)

AND THAT!

some more of THIS!

Im tired DAN!( i dont care hes tired lol im not done taking pictures lol)

i said... IM TIRED DAN! lol

Thanks for lookin!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
awwww he is just soo handsome!!! NICE action shots :)u klnow all he is missin is some KENYA.... he told me

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OHHH YAH Liil Loc! lol He doesnt talk to me about those things lol.... hes a shy boy, jsut like me ;). he he

I love grizzs eyes christy thanks! He has long eyes lashes.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I think Grizz needs an indoor springpole for the rainy days :) Peanut loves his and I loved it for the rainy days we had last month. Grizz always looks great and big

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its almost summer Peanuts mommy lol...hopefully i wont have to worry about the indoor springpole til i move into a new house. Then i can dedicate a room to the dogs mills, poles, etc.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
OHHH YAH Liil Loc! lol He doesnt talk to me about those things lol.... hes a shy boy, jsut like me ;). he he

I love grizzs eyes christy thanks! He has long eyes lashes.
lmao... yeah our dogs def pertray their ownders personalities... kenya is a nutcase... just like her mama :)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
if you do ever make an indoor springpole...i suggest setting up like a speedbag..with that plate against the ceiling...Josh has some ceiling repairs to do before we move

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
OMG, he is sooo sooo handsome. I just love how non intimidating his face looks. It is still that cute puppy face, it is probably the long eyelashes, haha. He looks so soft and cuddly. Man you got Nevaeh drooling already, haha. J/K! Thanks for sharing the photos, I can never get enough of me some Grizzly Bear! :)

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HAHAHA your funny Laura Lou! Grizz looks like a bay cuz he is a big baby lol. He wont go outside in the morning unless im with him. I dont wanna stand next to grizz while he :poop: ! lol He acts like a big baby sometimes but whenever he thinks there is danger to be had he is the first one there to see about that LOL.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Big 'ol Grizz...look at that boy..he's big and beautiful!!! I might have to let you borrow that mill of mine if dude ever gets it bulit...lmao I hate rainy weeks myself. We've had 3 beautiful days here in VA and I have been working these dogs like crazy!!!

Reactions: dan'sgrizz

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
grizz is gaff/ gotti he is bred for ability but I wouldn't say he is apbt. He's just a pit bull to me. thanks Abel!

Madbood you still havnt got it? I think when I get one I'll have to tell them I'll pay fir it when it's ready. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts