Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took some shots of grizz today when i got home....another day in the back yard by himself. He was a good boy(shot 1). Until he heard something over the fence (shot 2). Then we got to playing and laying around (shots 3 and 4). i especially like the action shot with grizz's tongue haning out...so cute LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love the blue and white...I know alot of peeps dont like blues but maybe someday I'll have one haha but it must have white! :)

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love how grizz works hard...i work hard my dog has to work hard too. he gets pampered though lol....ill never own a non working dog after owning grizz, no point.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I couldnt own a dog that wasnt a working dog....THEY GOTTA EARN THEIR KEEP...haha not in my house earning their keep is just being around and making me happy

·
Registered
771 Posts
very healthy looking coat. nice and shiney

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
ill never own a non working dog after owning grizz, no point.
:cheers: I hear that! That boy is growing like a weed and looking good. You doing any mill work or drag weights yet?

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm scared bood! I don't wanna hurt my boy I'm waiting for the 1 year mark . I have him do pulling on his harness when we walk... He has already developed the lean and the back and forth mivement for traction ... I can't wait to let him rip.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I hear you. I'm not going to put any serious weights behind mine till they are two years old but you can do some light weights like a milk jug with gravel or a 5lb bar weight behing him. You should definately do some mill workouts in the meantime...tone him up some, so to speak.

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yah I believe it's called a breach I like it too. It's exactly what I wanted LOL. I had him planned in my head when I put down the deposit on this litter. I'll be damned if he didn't come exactly the way I thought right down to the white tip on his tail. Perfect dog for me. 7 months 57 lbs. He's gettin big... Important thing to me is his health.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Gorgeous pup Grizz, and of course you knew that already, lol. Nevaeh sends her kisses once again to that cute puppy face of his. Great pictures by the way.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Great shots man. He's growing up quite nicely.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
NIce, very nice, he looks ready to work to me!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Grizz is looking good! his markings are the same as my bro-in-laws pup.'cept the breach stops b4 connecting in the back. I think we have some shots of her when they were over to play

1 - 20 of 22 Posts