Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pictures in the yard today. He loves playing with this big stick of his. Doesnt care too much for small sticks but if he can drag it behind him he loves it 10x more. I also got a nice one of him on the porch. Grizz will be 7 months on feb 9th. he is about 60 lbs. I hand walk him quite a bit and we do jump ups on the porch. He also does sprints in the back yard and we work a couple different flirt poles. I think his conditioning is coming along nicely. i have cut him back to 3.5 cups a day plus extras...eggs, cottage cheese, meats...i bought some chicken knecks but im too scared to use them lol. do you thaw them first?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
aww look at him DAMN 60LBS big boy.... kenya is stuck in the 40s somewhere lol and shes the same age lol

he is so handsome.... thats kenays boyfriend everyone! :) i called dibs

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn Im gonna tell grizz liil loc, I hope he doesn't hump the computer. LOL kenyas a hottie thanks for the compliments.

·
The Blue Razor
968 Posts
Lookin Awsome

He looks so good bro, he is getting very big.My boy cain loves sticks too, i also have one that he really likes in the backyard.Thanks for sharing the pictures, Grizz is one of my favorites on here.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
He's looking real sharp, and I like his shiny coat! As far as the chicken necks, yeah I would thaw them out. And don't worry, his stomach will handle it. I think I read once from Sydney, that when you feed him raw, don't feed him kibble at the same time.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
he does look good. Very nice looking fella. :D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
man he's getting huge!

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not worried about his size I just want him to grow good and stay healthy. I would think he will max out a hair over 80.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
He is super handsome!! Yep thaw out those necks and let him have one. My dogs love them. I feed kibble and raw together never had a problem. My mom use to make food for the dogs all the time way back in the 70's.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Wow...He's looking great Dan..

Watch out Kenya, Zoe has her eye on Grizz....LOL..She might be younger but she's a headstrong lady..LOL

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Please please... There's enough grizz lee for everyone LOL. thanks everyone I love my dog. I am thawing one now I think I'll have him eat it tomorrow, his stomach was upset yesterday. He is better today.

·
Registered
771 Posts
looking good. Im really liking his facial/head markings

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Naw I say he maxs at 65-70 if you keep him fit. Just don't try to under feed him to keep his weight down. I saw some people the other day with bully type pit but they had it so underfed going for that nice slim look. They thought it looked so good thin but his body wasn't bred to look that way. Let him fill out to what his body is built for. He is a great lookin guy I haven't seen any grown up pics just his puppy pic. Love his coat nice mix of blue with white.

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
his dad was 95 and his mom was 80 both pretty lean maybe 5 lbs extra on them. He was 40 lbs at 4 months I heard you could roughly double that to get his final weight. I think he is a tad skinny in these pictures bit he's getting over a stomach thing. He hasn't been eating to much. Check out the album to see mom and dad. I keep thinking he's gonna be 76lbs on the nose LOL weird number.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts