Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this isn't the right spot, but I am trying to locate a reliable ground shipper. I have contacted at least a half dozen without a single response. I need a transport for a pup from GA to NM. If anyone knows of a reliable ground shipper with referrals please send me a PM with contact info.

Thanks folks.

·
Registered
776 Posts
if its for a pup .. ill do it .. just as long as you believe my name is akmed and im from alaska ... not my fault if we are robbed by militant pygmy assasins on the way right ?

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I just had my pup flown via continental so as far as ground..I am of no help. I believe AngelBaby, sp that is her name? (sorry if I got it wrong!) shipped crush that way?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I had crush flown up here I used an awesome company who uses alaska air. they do ground shipping but only to NV, CA and AZ so wouldnt help you, if you want to fly I can give you the link they ship all over the USA and international as well.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
since angel baby mentioned that the company she uses uses alaska air im just gonna give a thumbs up on them. i flew my wife up from dallas fort worth to portland with alaska and then myself from portland to cali both times with tini. they're really chill and really really good with the dogs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry if this isn't the right spot, but I am trying to locate a reliable ground shipper. I have contacted at least a half dozen without a single response. I need a transport for a pup from GA to NM. If anyone knows of a reliable ground shipper with referrals please send me a PM with contact info.

Thanks folks.
I tried private mess. didn't go i guess the shipping peoples # is 512-567-4489 sorry i do not have their name but we have had 4 or 5 shipped by these people price depends on if they are already headed that direction have pd. between $150 and $325 from Tn. , Ga. to La. hope this helps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts