Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my pup is 10 months and hasn't grown much in the past couple of months more then what she looks like. so my question is will she have a growth spurt? or is she done growing other then her weight? I know she isn't a year yet and I would assume she would grow some more. but I don't want assume so I figured I would ask.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
If you double the weight she was at 4 months its usually close to adult weight. Dogs typically grow up for a year and them grow and fill out until 2. Have you weighed your dog? Maybe she just looks the same cause you're around her?

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Dirty Girl
927 Posts
There will be times in which the growing appears to have stopped but its really just slowed down. At 10 months she has probably about peaked in height, she may gain an inch or two. But you won't see any drastic spurts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking that. I was thinking if anything her weight would go up, but she looks like a shorty. short stubby legs. I know she is a mix of 3/4 pit 1/4 mystery so maybe she's taking that gene of height or what not. all the other pits I have seen are much taller then her and bigger heads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi. My pup drogo is 5 months and 3 weeks. He weighs 21kg or roughly 46lbs. He's an okay height but i wanted to know when his face will fill out some more and most importantly, when will his jaws widen

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
hi. My pup drogo is 5 months and 3 weeks. He weighs 21kg or roughly 46lbs. He's an okay height but i wanted to know when his face will fill out some more and most importantly, when will his jaws widen
He'll grow up until about a year old and then fill in until around 3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts