Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi you guys. I have a 8 week old black pitbull pup. I was just wondering what your opinions are on what his lines are like.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
do you know his lines and just seeing if we can guess? or you want to know lines?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
part panther. I think those lines are HOT! (he is cute BTW, lol)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
is he APBT or american bully? I dont know much on APBT lines so may not know if he is bully ill guess some RE in there. He is a cutie.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes razors edge

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Is it Watchdog?? Spill the beans!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya miggs I was thinking gaffs and RE I think by the sounds there may be more then 1 line.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Isn't gaff AST line?? But I guess the bully breeders use whatever they want **scratches head and looks around confused** lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
well since bullys were originally created with apbt and am staff gaff is seen in bully blood often.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Looks dont determine a bloodline...

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
In the bully world they're kinda big on looks. Considering that when the breeding goes down 1st 2nd and 3rd pick are sold before the pups r even born.

but then again they know what the bloodline is if theyre buying a pup lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For those of you who said RE, you were halfway correct. This pup is RE through his dam lines and his sire is RE through his sire line and Gotti through his dam line. So this pup is: RE through the maternal lines
RE through paternal grandsire lines and Gotti through the paternal dam lines.

He's gonna be pretty thick and we are having his ears cropped with a medium length crop and not the real short battle crop that I've seen. Good guesses!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts