Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you know I have another dog coming...So in 2 weeks or so, Crixus will be here:D:woof:

(I stole this photo muhahahaha)

Lisa and I talked about Crixus coming here and it works for the both of us :D I am seriously in love with Xena and very much wanted another one out of this litter so I am very exited to be welcome Crixus to my home :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most definitely. Crixus is already started so I have to find a good OB and Agility trainer here to continue her and get Xenner going on a level for competition not just basic at home OB lol.. Both will be doing UKC and ADBA wp/conformation of course. Crixus most likely is doing SCH as well depending on if a proper trainer can be found. The ones I know of in my area are not keen on APBT and since I am new to SCH I need someone who will deal with me too lmao.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I am so happy to be sending Criux to Holly! After what happened with Barca I was scared to death to find another home for my dogs. I trust Holly and know she will give her a great home. I hate breeding becuase it is hard to find good home who understands high drive dogs. Thanks Holly I know you will do well with her!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am so happy to be sending Criux to Holly!
OMG You spelled my dogs name wrong! LMAO :D

Thank you Lisa for giving me the chance to have another one of these great dogs. They will both make you proud.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
congrats holly!!! we all know she will have a wonderful home with you, can't wait to see updates of her!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yaaaaayy!! That's so awesome!!

I'm so happy for you guys!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am totally jealous as well, but congrats Holly, Xena won't be the only outsider on your yard anyumore, lol j/k I am super happy for you:D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Congrats Holly on your new addition .. Lisa good job in placing her well. Holly can't wait to see what you do with this one. Best of luck to both of you.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holly, Xena won't be the only outsider on your yard anyumore, lol j
I know hu lmao. I hear the other dogs whispering to her, telling her she looks like a coyote and she is so small lol. I told her shes the real APBT, don't listen to them. :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Lmao. U girls are too funny. Very excited to see workin pics. I so wish some of you girls lived closer to give me hands on tips how to start workin with mine!!! Ugh. Started loomin today for local trainers and clubs but so far got nada :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts