Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup! Whitman is a year old today and no, its not an April Fool's joke lol. Now, because I rescued him at about 8 weeks on June 1st, I figured today would be his bday. My little black puppy has grown up quite a bit and is a blast! He absolutely LOVES people and has the craziest wiggle butt whenever he meets someone new. They grow up so fast! haha

I've already taken him on our 3 mile jog this morning and since I have to work today, I plan on spoiling him a bit and going to the park a few times this weekend, do some skateboarding, sneak in a bath for him sometime ;) lol, and just have fun with him :) of course lots of pictures too!

Just thought I'd share with everyone seeing as since I joined this site, I have chatted with very nice people and so many have helped me with such good advice :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
HBD Whitman... take a ton of pics and enjoy the weekend!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Happy Birthday Whitman!!!! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well happy 1st B-day!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!! :) Whitman send lots of butt wiggles and lovins to you all :)

I already got a trip to the park planned tomorrow with lots of fetch and tug playing, so we will try to take lots of pics to share :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Happy first birthday!!!! That year always goes by fast, but usually marks the end of puppyness. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.