Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i get a knock on my door from my neighbor and shes holding this TINY pit bull puppy. she tells me this guy is walking around the neighborhood with a box full of puppies trying to sell them. i told her they look too young to be taken from their mother and she tells me the "breeder" says they are 4 weeks old and he wants to get rid of them. not only that but he told her they arent registered or anything so...mutts. i told her never to buy a mutt in the first place, let alone a mutt thats way too young to be taken from its mother and she didnt buy the pup. guy has a lot of nerve to be trying to sell mutts out of a box door to door.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow walking around the neighborhood selling puppys, he will be lucky if ths epups dont end up sick as they most likely have no shots done. thats horrible.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow walking around the neighborhood selling puppys, he will be lucky if ths epups dont end up sick as they most likely have no shots done. thats horrible.
i dont think the dude cares by the way my neighbor was talking about him. he told her he was just trying to get rid of them.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
what wa she selling them for ? did she say?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL whatever it was it was too much lol , poor pups hope they end up in the right hands by luck cause its obviously not a priority with this guy. Just what this breed needs.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL whatever it was it was too much lol , poor pups hope they end up in the right hands by luck cause its obviously not a priority with this guy. Just what this breed needs.
nah, he was just knocking on random doors. he may have knocked on my door too but i wouldnt have heard him, i was out. neighbor had to call me to get me awake. i can understand giving some mutts away but selling them? no.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
just a very odd way to sell or give away a dog lol , I dont know what I would say to someone at my door lol .

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've seen that before. At least the guy is making an effort, however crummy that effort is. I picked up 2 pups about that age that had just been abandoned in the street, hadn't even been weened. Turned into great pets. Hope someone responsible takes them.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Four weeks old what a low life! I can't believe how people can have no regards/respect for mother nature. To take pup's away from their mother at 4 weeks old(that are not in danger or for some reason need to be bottle fed) should be a crime that guy should be in jail!

This stuff makes me so sad more pup's with an uncertain future :(

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow so so sad. I hope the pups end up with loving families.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts