Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm fairly new to the forum, but I've noticed there seems to be more gals than guys here. So my question to the other guys is, do you think it's hot, cool, or otherwise sexy I guess, when you see gals with full sleeve tattoos? I sort of stole this idea from ashes thread on girls with pits, (hope you don't mind). Anyway, I like ink on the gals and have seen some nice work on the ladies in the tattoo threads here. :clap: Also like to hear what the gals think of other gals with lots of ink showing..Oh, I'm not trying to make this a tramp stamp, anti-tattoo slam fest either, suppose to be a fun thread. :)

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
I have a half sleeve on my arm and I think it's sexy ;) lol. and i love it when girls have tattoos but I think some girls go too far and it ends up looking bad... you gotta get good stuff put on you and just.. i dunno, i've seen lots of people that got stuff that just didn't compliment them and looked icky. But in general, very awesomeness. lol

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Yes, it's hot!!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I think it looks good on other girls.Of course there are sometimes when it's a little too much or there are a place or two where I personally wouldn't get one,like on my face.But for the most part it looks good.
And ink always looks sexy on a guy!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
yeah but not over done is what like.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I think tattoos look good either way, a good artist is key...
+100000 I don't care how hot the girl is, if the ink looks like crap it's a big turn off for me.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
+100000 I don't care how hot the girl is, if the ink looks like crap it's a big turn off for me.
Or if it's some silly slang... Lmao I had a friend get his name tattooed on his upper back o_O. I couldn't be mean but darn sure got a laugh along with the artist when he went to take a break :/

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Well of course we are :D I have a full sleeve on my left arm, have a little bit of color left, and an working on my right arm now. I have a ton of ink beings as I am a tattoo artist and so is my old man. Some of our best friends are also artists so collecting great work is as easy as making one phone call. A week or so ago I got my 21st tattoo, a pink tattoo machine :) I an in no way close to done either. Even though I have a lot of ink, I still think it's not too much. Here's a few pics :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
No I don't mind lol And Kg420 pulls it off very well! (I'm into guys if that sounded wierd lol but I think u pull it off) I'm hoping to get my first tat in december I've had piercings but no tats :(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I think it depends on the girl and the tattoo itself , some girls just dont suit them , I have 1 and cant wait to get more like they say its really addicting once you have one your most likely gonna get more lol , by the way LOVE the banana costume above LMAO

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO thanks I love my artwork :) That was one crazy banana too he can drink like a fish loll :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Well if someone is getting a body mod for any reason other than to please themselves they are definitely doing it for the wrong reason! :) I don't have any tat's but I have a lot of idea's. I do have my labret pierced though and I got it because I like it, not so other people could think it was cool or attractive. A lot of my family is conservative and will say things about it.. but I really don't care! I didn't have a needle shoved through my lip to impress anyone but myself. hehe

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I agree I don't do it for anyone other than myself. I've always had a huge passion for tattoos and becoming an artist was one of the best things I could have ever done. I don't care at all if people don't like it or think it's attractive.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
IDK, I don't see anything wrong with wanting to impress others... As long as that's not the main reason your getting a tattoo. Confidence is a sense of self worth, that's still somewhat worth the reason to get a tattoo.

Plus tattoos are a great conversation starter & it seems people with body art/piercings tend to be more down to earth & have more life experience than those without.

I think the most important thing is to think about what you want for at least a year instead of grabbing the first 'cute' thing you pick off a wall :/ & go to a talented, reputable artist.

In some states it's legal for an artist to reuse needles (how effed up??) so always make sure to watch the artist set up as well. ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
It should be illegal in every state to reuse needles. Just because it get's ran through an auto clave doesn't make it any less dull either. I just have a major problem with putting something in someones skin that has already been in another person. That's just gross. Also people if you walk into a shop and the artist calls his tattoo machine a "gun" turn around and walk out. No "real" tattoo artist who knows what they are doing and has gone through the proper apprenticeship to get here will never call their machines "guns".

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
It should be illegal in every state to reuse needles. Just because it get's ran through an auto clave doesn't make it any less dull either. I just have a major problem with putting something in someones skin that has already been in another person. That's just gross. Also people if you walk into a shop and the artist calls his tattoo machine a "gun" turn around and walk out. No "real" tattoo artist who knows what they are doing and has gone through the proper apprenticeship to get here will never call their machines "guns".
It is disgusting :(... My tattoo friend was telling me about that when I looked into my first tattoo. At first I thought he was just bs'ing around because I tend to be gullible (lol). Then he told me he was being serious >.< blech

I don't see how an artist can reuse needles on ppl, when they know good & well they're putting lives at risk

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Also if they use a dull needle it will tear the skin up and the ink will not lay right. Also it will scar and look horrible. Even new needles can have a small burr that can ruin a line or make color just not stick as well. We have eye loops we use to check all needles for tapers or burrs before we use them. Even the smallest things can ruin a tattoo.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I have my entire back done and some on both arms... I think the key is the artist and their ability... All of my stuff was done by the same guy in Las Vegas and nnow he travels here for us... My big thing is that every one of my tats MEANS something... I think there are a lot of people in general that just get tattoos to get them... you ask them what they mean and they look at you stupid...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts