Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is maximum size and resolution for the signature thingy that everyone has made.?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i downsize mine to the 600x sumthin lol when i use photobucket and it works fine on here , dunno if you can go bigger or not.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boy am I rusty I just made this signature it took me almost 2 hours lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I use between 500-600 Pixel depending on the banner. A couple of mine where much wider.

Right now mine is 650px × 165px

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww david CUTE me loves peanut and bernie :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use between 500-600 Pixel depending on the banner. A couple of mine where much wider.

Right now mine is 650px × 165px
I left it as a Photoshop file so maybe i will go back make it longer so I can fit my three cats. My Brian needs a break thanks by the way ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am not sure what mine are, James already had mine sized when he sent it to me and Aimee had to resize the other one, I suck at this stuff, but omg David I am lovin that siggy pic.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not sure what mine are, James already had mine sized when he sent it to me and Aimee had to resize the other one, I suck at this stuff, but omg David I am lovin that siggy pic.
Thank you hopefully I finish it lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol you have more patience than I, I get mad way to easy and want to hurl my puter out the window, I have no talent, lol. I can't wait to see it when it is done :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I get frustrated because I hae dail-up and everything takes soooooo looooooong to do. I love to work on stuff like this and I have all these ideas I just would like to be abble t do them but high speed is $$$$ up here.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You don't need Internet to make banners silly :) you just need the software and lots of patience which I do not have lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Tyes banners are
640px × 170px
and
640px × 180px

If you right click an image and select image info it will tell you the size.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah the wider the better thanks for the info :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol thanks for the info Holly I had no idea, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts