Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my city has been trying to turn one of our big parks into a dog park. I think the whole idea of a dog park is just stupid. I honestly think letting a bunch of dogs who don't know each other run around off leash is asking for trouble. I've been following it closely and signing the things saying "no" Well, the announced yesterday there will be no dog park :woof: :woof: I'm so so glad. It's really a great thing too cause the park they wanted to turn into the dog park was one of my favorite parks to take the boys and my son. Now we don't have to worry about it. YAY! :woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I would have been so butthurt if they ruined our favorite park. So glad it didn't get approved :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY!!!! so happy for you!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't be happier :woof:

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
That's great kg! Glad you can still go to your favorite park with the boys and your son :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me too. I can't stand dogs running around off leash in public. It would have totally ruined everything lol.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Awesome news! I've been meaning to back there and go for a walk again, I loved the trails.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea the trails are awesome! I'm so happy we can still go out there :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
They tried that here and I did the same...ruins the fun for owners like us, though its not our dogs we have to worry about regardless if they are on a chain ( which they should be) its others usually ignorant dogs/owners.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts