Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More like a few proud moments.

There have been three occurances of this happening lately, but it seems as though Mr. 2 is talented at finding ways out of the fencing. Normally, you'd think this is a bad thing. A dark faced, ear cropped, "pit bull monster" roaming the streets of a neighborhood without supervision... well, not when he doesn't come out of the fence until daddy gets home :roll: He's been able to do this due to wood planks coming loose at the bottom and pushing through. Getting back in would be near impossible for him, so there's no way he's gotten out before hand and went back in. It's nice to be greeted by my dog after a long day of work, but I think I'll walk around and make sure all the planks are secured now, LOL.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
my ex and i had a shelter pit mix a while back that would get off her tether all the time... but she would stay in our "yard" too. we would come home to knocked over the garbage while we were gone and when we got home she would do the cutest lil excited run over to the car but then would tuck her tail at the same time cuz she new she was not supposed to be off tether and gettin in the garbage.

ur story is really cute and yes, even tho its nice to be greeted... best to check that fence ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts