Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the pic, that Annie is doing for me of Penny. I am going to have it framed and give it to the b/f for Christmas. It is one of most fave pics of her. She was 7mo. and 1 week in this pic. Enjoy.

·
Registered
281 Posts
GREAT PIC Very intent look on her face :) wanna see one of my favs of kera?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awwwww :)
I want a puppy

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, it will be a bit before we get another puppy. Penny was a cute puppy wasn't she, I love her ears in this pic :D Looks so much like her daddy. ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts

:) the day I got her :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omg what a great pic, I LOVE the look on her face. Thank you so much for sharing. Is funny she looks a bit like my penny's dam.

·
Registered
281 Posts
lol no pups for kera. She just turned 2 (shes waiting to find the right guy to get married) haha but I love her and shes my baby and she knows it forsure havent been apart since the day I got her

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no Penny never had pups, she was spayed at 4 1/2 months old. She was a very special girl, you are new here so I will explain a bit, Penny was diagnosed as epileptic in 2008, we battled seizures for 2 1/2 years, I just had her put to sleep on the 5th of Nov. due to a inception in her intestines. I watched her be born right here in my den. She was a therapy dog and had her CGC and TT. But she was the best bulldog I have ever owned. But she was definately a dad-guy kinda girl :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
OMG I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she was such a great dog I Just checked out your pics!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol no worries, I just wanted you to know, she was 5 months shy of turning 5 years old. Thnk you

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol Annie I posted it right after I sent it to you. I know you will do a GREAT job, I cannot wait to see it and I know the b/f is gonna love it. Huggles to you my girl :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Aww, Miss Penny! That's a really good picture of her! I love it!

Cool idea too.

Can't wait to see the outcome, I know it'll be great :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know, Annie will totally do her justice, I couldn';t think of a better person to do it for me ;) I promise to post pics when it comes in after he opens it :D Thanks girl.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Awe (tears) sniffles penny I miss her so much I still can't believe she is gone ... Annie looks like such an angel.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
There's my girl, she's such a lovely pup and brought many such happiness throughout her short life:) It saddens me though to see her, but she has found a new home in Heaven. Those pics are frozen moments in time that cannot be taken away so easily, and is one thing death cannot steal from us:) I know you will like the sketch Tye Tye and I think it will be a helluva X-mas gift!! I love that pup, even though I never met her, didn't need to;) Her eyes, and the story they told, were enough for me:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts