Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We met up today and did some drag work with the boys :woof: Dakota is such a good dog and he was loving it. That boy's gunna do great things ;)
Dosia was such a good boy for me today. Even though he's been progressively more DA since turning 2 he did his stays and leave it wonderfully, I was so proud of my furry man :woof: He was a bit hard to keep up with though, he wore me out lol. I can't wait to meet up again and hit some shows, it was fun.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool , need some pics next time lol I WANT TO SEE. we tried it for fun today with luna we borowed a harness at the show she did good { we faulted out 1st round lol but it was a 1st time thing } but we might get her a harness she has the drive to please and was so cute doing it , great workout for them as well. what are you pulling with dosia? tires?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Hey no one invited me! No fair!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I could have taken pics but I broke my camera :cry: She had her grandmother take pics for us so I'm sure she'll post some later ;) Dosia was a little powerhouse he didn't want to quit. He was making me sweat lol. Dakota was pulling like a champ too and he had a beautiful blue harness, looked great on him :love: We were both doing tires. Dosia had a big tire and Dakota had 2 smaller tires. They were both doing great out there :woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holly we want you to join too :woof: :woof: We need to set up another practice soon, she was thinking once a week. You should totally come and bring the girls :D I'll let you know when the next one is :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
K my van will be out of the shop Wends :D Then we can come play!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait :woof: :woof: :woof:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Good stuff,sounds like fun,we need somebody to work with up here...Thats it were movin back to Chico lolol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do it do it!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome if you guys lived that close :woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think she's been on much lately but I'm so glad we got to meet up and work they dogs, it was a great day. It'll be super fun next week when we get Holly in on it ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Next weekend I may be out at that ADBA show in Martinez if I get the girls ADBA stuff. Otherwise I will come up :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet!!!!! :woof: :woof: I can't wait :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
LOL I can't believe I missed this. xD

Thank you for all the kind words for my boy, Dosia did awesome too, his face was too cute when he wanted to go. Dakota has been getting more DA as well, he did good, although on the first run he kept looking over at Dosia. He got on track though and was fine after a moment.

My computer crashed and I had no internet access for awhile except school computers, that's why I wasn't on.

I did get some pictures, I'll try to get them uploaded. I had some of Dakota already uploaded, and I had to go before I got the others done.

Before y'all got there, I took him on a warm up walk in just his harness, and then a warm up with the lighter tire.

After that I hooked up the two.

Geez, I got a work out just trying to keep up. :p

I'd love to have you Holly, if you want I can put you on the club's emailing list.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Got some uploaded! :D The ones that are really poor quality were taken from very far away and were cropped in.

Oh! And a friend of mine recently found out there is a guy who owns a big green field with a pond, he opened it up to the public. She said you can call him up and he'll save it for you, I'm just waiting on her to get the contact information! It's so hard to find a nice green area in Nor Cal, so dry. lol

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Wow, seems like you guys had a blast! That looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to get Whitman into weight pulling!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got some uploaded! :D The ones that are really poor quality were taken from very far away and were cropped in.

Oh! And a friend of mine recently found out there is a guy who owns a big green field with a pond, he opened it up to the public. She said you can call him up and he'll save it for you, I'm just waiting on her to get the contact information! It's so hard to find a nice green area in Nor Cal, so dry. lol
Thank you so Much for the pics girl!!!!!!! Can't wait to get out there today :)
Wow, seems like you guys had a blast! That looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to get Whitman into weight pulling!
It was so much fun and the dogs were great :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts