Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ok so I have been saying how awesome y'all's pics are and we finally got snow last night, not much only about an inch but it still covered everything. Here are a few pics and vids of the boys in the snow :D

This was last night when it started about 11pm -

hahah DWB did not know what to think, lol -

The b/f's car and the kitty prints int he snow -

Neener LOVES the snow -

LOVE this pic of Phoenix -

DWB goofy face -

You can see he really is fawn -

And the kids across the street were laying in the road, OMG don't get me started, but they were makin nsow angels -

And a couple of videos -

Sorry the vids are shaky, i was cold, lol, Alright now all you northerners can laugh at us folks in Tx :D

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol awesome pics and vids...I'm glad we have only gotten a lil snow this year nothing big like we did last year...Im' not a fan of snow much anymore .

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ughh I know how you feel David, I am not a fan of the cold but a little snow is always nice, lol thanks

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
ONE INCH???? ONCE INCH???????????

Let me guess .... the state of Texas shut down. :D

LOL, jk. I love Phoenix pawing around in the ground and gnawing on that branch. Kane does that all the time! And I love Mr Orion being like. WTH IS GOING ON? :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
omg Kate now you have my award, lol, nice job,

hahah yep only about an inch, lol, and yes the WHOLE city has shut down, we have had at least 10 wrecks already here, so sad ppl don't know what to do, I am stayin home, and you are right Orion was like mom-lady wth is this stuff :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
That's all right. It seems like in the beginning of every winter, everyone has to relearn how to drive up here. It's so frustrating, haha. Like. There's 5 inches of snow on the ground, WHY would you pull out in front of me when I'm only 30 feet away?! You better hope I can stop!

And yeah. I figured it was time to get some FRESH BLOOD into this award. Lauren's been hogging it for the past few days. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahaaha I want it back, I loved having my award, I :cry: when I saw that Lauren had it, oh well, we do need som enew blood :D

And yes is ridiculous how pl are here, comin off the freeway to a red light doing about 40, are you serious, idiots, I swear.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahaha I have four feet just laying in the yard

Nice pics- looks like fun!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks Freddie, the boys, well Pheonxi is having fun but now it is melting and they don't wanna go outside, lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awesome pictures and videos!!! :)

I love all of your babies!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awwww thanks Brandi and I love yours as well, :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahah yes Claeb, snow in TX, doesn't happen very often, and what does GTFO mean, lol?? hahahah Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Nice pics look like fun. it is snowing again here. supposed to snow 4 more inches to add to our 16+ already on the ground. Wish i could send some your way.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice pics look like fun. it is snowing again here. supposed to snow 4 more inches to add to our 16+ already on the ground. Wish i could send some your way.
Ughhh Rudy, I feel for you all, Loretta was tellin me it is supposed to snow there tonight, Sunday and Wed, ughhh. And just so ya know ya can keep that all to yourself :p Thanks :D

GTFO= Get the **** OUT
lol thanks Caleb, you have no idea how long it took me to learn what rofl meant :p

I cant wait to take my 3 up to the mountain to meet snow lol.
Great pics :D
Thanks R, the boys are ok with it but Phoenix is lovin the snow, he has seen it more than the others, lol. When you do go, I wanna see pics :D *please*

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLLL I love that first pic white boy's like WTH????? I want some snow so bad! :( I'm gunna have to drive out to the snow now lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol Krystal, if we hadn't have gotten snow I was gonna take a trip with both boys, Orion in a crate of course but go see my son in Ft. Worth and let them both see some snow :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts