Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day me and royce were walking to blockbuster which is about a mile from my house. its located in the middle of a plaza with a target and other clothing stores.while we were walking a lady with a large poodle was walking towards us. once she noticed me walking royce she yells is that a pitbull? i didnt feel like yelling yes its a pitbull in a crowded place so i gave her a thumbs up. she yells back and says maybe you should stay there and let us pass first. so i have royce sitting waiting for her and her dog to walk by. while waiting i notice people were standing there just looking at us like ohh theres gonna be a fight. so when the poodle finally passes us it snaps at royce trying to do everything to get at him, the whole time this is happening royce is just sittings there and has that look like wtf is wrong with you. the lady starts yelling at her dog. she finaly is able to leav the scene by pulling the crap out of her dogs leash. i was like man you made my boy look good and kept walking towards blockbuster.:woof:

·
Registered
503 Posts
That's to funny.....Something similiar happened to Akasha today when we were walking. This guy walks by with this enormous Staffordshire, gorgeous dog but boy was he abnoxious. Of course my natural thing to do is to stop, (I always do when Akasha sees another dog, so she knows to stop), anyways this guy is having a hard time getting his dog to stop. He kept tugging on the leash, yelling and I could tell he was frustrated.

I looked at Akasha and said "No girl" and "let's go", she just trotted the other way with us, not looking back.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hahaha. i love both of these stories. i need to work with my girl more. she does really well with other dogs but still gets super excited. i've never taken her to dog parks- we didn't have em in MT and now that i'm in CA i been thinkin about it but i don't know if its a good idea. anyhow- she does well off leash but gets excited when she's on it... but yeah. these stories made my day and make me wanna work with my pups harder to be perfect :)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
thats awesome

·
Registered
247 Posts
Haaaa bet she felt like a big dummy!!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts