Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true that if u feed ure pitbull more than 20% protien in thier nuts they'll lose hair on the body??

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
no , already answered you in the last post you made. mine are on 30% and never had that happen. your dog may be having an allergic reaction , the food may be poor quality, could be a bit of mange , there are many reasons why your dog could be losing hair.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shes ok again now it was before she came into pup, didnt see ure last post, i take it that it was just someone pretending they knew more than they did thats why i asked now cos i was always curious of it, tnx angelbaby

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Do you happen to have any pictures of her when she was having these issues?it just cleared up after you switched her to less protein?Hmmmm.Kinda curious myself as to what was going on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no sry, on her tail the time it was like someone shaved a thin strip on either side then when it spread slightly it was like i lighter colour patch on her back leg if ya know wat i mean, its kinda hard to explain it proper

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yeah she much better now not sure if its the nuts or just she was down at the time it happened, was just always curious bout it

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
check out firehazards post in your last thread he answered possible causes as well , such as Demo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts