Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Can't view the attachment you must not have it public. But wait aren't we friend in Facebook?? lol weird!!

Try imugr or something like that. What's wrong with your photo bucket?! Lol I wanna see!

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn! Yea they're on my fb Ames. It works for me lol. And when I try to upload pics to photobucket it won't upload them. Doesn't even try. I think it needs an update to go along with new software.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Lmao I seen them on fb too funny!!!!
I'm thinking about dressing Cap'n Morgan up as a peacock lmao. I think it would be fun to dress Cash or Slayer up as Pluto and take them trick or treating with us since Lily is gonna be Minnie.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darn :( I'll have to fix it tomorrow. I'm headed to bed. Sorry for the tease haha.

Paola that would be so cute!

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
LMAO!! Poor dogs.
Love their pouty faces.

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Thanks for the laugh Cain's Mom. "Too Cute". The poor dogs look less then pleased. It's their expressions that makes it so comical. They are such clowns.

Joe

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Those poor dogs!!!!! They belong in an aspca commercial for dealing with that abuse lol.

I should put a saddle and halter on gage. Ill dress in a cowboy get up and say im john Wayne lmoa.

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Joe :)

Jtp, I know they're SO abused. I should not be allowed to own dogs. It's not like they get everything. Lol

Please do. That would be awesome. And we all expect pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Lmao!

I saw a saddle getup for dogs that has a jockey on it. And when the dog moves the jockey moves around... It might end up looking like a rodeo on most dogs I know. Wahahaha

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts