Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So most of you know Ava's story so no need for me to repeat it ... Here she is about a month 1/2 later she has come a long way and made great progress from where she started. She is double bred Jeep/Redboy and she is a great bulldog. She is the daughter to Marty's AKA x Finale and she is 3 years old. I will get some more of bogart up tomorrow.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow she is looking so much better. I'm glad you got her she looks so bright and happy :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I agree Alot better. Good to see an update on her. She looks precious sporting her pink collar.

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Don't know the story...but great looking dog!! Collar looks great on her also!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
John lets just say, Sadie has done a great job turning this girl around and she looks fantastic :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes little monster pictures are coming tomorrow he's in a class all of his own!!! ... LOL

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bogart is still young so he really can't do too much damage lol ... They play right now but bogart is very dominating Ava tolerates him well though. But I can already tell bogart is going to give me problems when he gets a wee bit older. Right now though they are ok but at any given point that can change.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Bogart is still young so he really can't do too much damage lol ... They play right now but bogart is very dominating Ava tolerates him well though. But I can already tell bogart is going to give me problems when he gets a wee bit older. Right now though they are ok but at any given point that can change.
Ah hate that any given point! Well, my son, Brayden, was looking at Ava's pics and asked who she was. I told him that her name was Ava and she belonged to Ms Sadie (I know your name is Tara but I like Sadie lol) and he said, "Thats, Aba, Mama? I wub her she pretty Mama."
Melted my heart anyway lol
I'm going to miss it when he can actually pronounce all his syllables correctly.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah hate that any given point! Well, my son, Brayden, was looking at Ava's pics and asked who she was. I told him that her name was Ava and she belonged to Ms Sadie (I know your name is Tara but I like Sadie lol) and he said, "Thats, Aba, Mama? I wub her she pretty Mama."
Melted my heart anyway lol
I'm going to miss it when he can actually pronounce all his syllables correctly.
Awe! Your boy is so beautiful Tell him Sadie says Tank You!!! Ava wubs him too!!!! ;)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
She looks so frickin' happy Tara. I'm sure that dog appreciates everything you have been able to provide for her. I'm glad marty was able to find a quality, loving, & responsible home for her like yours.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awe Shana Thanks Girly! It was good talking to you on the phone yesterday .. Thanks so much for that it makes me happy to know I was able to take her when she needed a good home and that everyone notices how far she has come. I love this dog she is something special and Marty is a good guy just had some bad circumstances. Thanks everyone again for all your kind words on Ava :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Wow, she looks tip top TARA! But stop portraying all male dogs as problems LOL!!! She and my Jack would have made a good couple, plenty of Jeep to go around:)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Ava looks amazing. I want so see some pics of your little booger- I mean Bogart:)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, she looks tip top TARA! But stop portraying all male dogs as problems LOL!!! She and my Jack would have made a good couple, plenty of Jeep to go around:)
Thanks SF !!! LOL Bogart is a problem child lol

Ava looks amazing. I want so see some pics of your little booger- I mean Bogart:)
Thanks Tiger !! I will get some of him up tomorrow! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts