Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Monday was the Puppies 2nd Birthday! They have been a great litter and I couldn't ask for a sweeter group!
Proud Sire Stack

Lovely Dam Dumae

When they where babies

Bumble Bee

Snoop

Faith

Obi Wan

Optimus Prime

Lil Mom RIP :(

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Happy Birthday to the whole litter. :D They are all gorgeous, and RIP Lil Mom I always loved her face. Great pics Holly. :D Give them all hugs for me, I still heart Bee and Stack, I LOVE Faith's ears, and Snoop stole my heart when I saw him but I love me some Obi Wan, and Optimus PRime, total looker :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww Happy Birthday to all the doggies. (hugs) I'm very sorry you had to lose Lil Mom, R.I.P. sweet girl.

·
Registered
281 Posts
My gang says happy birthday :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx you guys :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Happy b day pups

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Happy Birthday Kiddo's!!!

Holly they are all very nice looking dogs I can not believe that they are 2yrs old already. I have always thought Bumble Bee was the real looker in the group.

R.I.P Lil Mom you will forever be in our hearts.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks Sharon, I think Bee came out on top too. Not with just looks, but as well as temperament and drive. I am hoping she will prove to be everything I was going for :D Her Birthday Harness from TableRock should be here within the next 2 days!!!

The 3 boys are Neutered, but I have been thinking about Pulling Snoop. Faith is going to see if she is interested in WP, but shes mainly just a great office dog for my husband lol..

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
A very happy b-day to the cutie patooties!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Awe shucks! Happy B-day to the cutest doggies on the block. They are all so adorable. I love seeing them. Bee just thinks she is a hot little thing doesn't she? LOL They all look great RIP to Lil Mom :(

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
wow some great looking dogs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts