Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Zach man turned 7 months yesterday! It is hard to believe he has grown so fast! The time has flown by! He enjoys spending most of his moments on the floor, dragging himself around with his arms. He's getting up in crawling position, but seems to be pretty happy with the way he's figured out how to get himself from place to place. lol And he definitely can get to place to place! I had been trying to keep him on a large blanket on the floor and just pretty much gave up on all that! Yesterday he celebrated his day by getting into the cd's, the first of many things he will get into. :rofl: I was very happy with his cd selection, he drug out Tool and Heart haha My son already wants to hear the good music. :clap: He also started saying Da Da quite loud and clear yesterday. Oh sure... I take care of him all day but "Da Da" gets the praise right? :hammer: Oh well! I still couldn't be more excited for the lil guy. Alright heres some pics!!!

He's 26.5 in long now and somewhere around 16.6 lbs, another nick name of his is "Mr. Longfellow" lol He's a lil string bean, but with these ham hock legs, its hilarious! I guess all that baby food is going to his thighs! :rofl:

Zachary's first cd pick

finally sitting without support!!! :clap:

him and his "da da"

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks :) Yes the time has gone by fast. I thought I'd be pregnant forever! That part drags on so slowly. Can't believe how fast it goes once they are here.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
so adorable Look at that gorgeous smile :) how does Helena do when he starts crawling around?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so adorable Look at that gorgeous smile :) how does Helena do when he starts crawling around?
She really ignores him for the most part or gives him kisses. Which he think is hilarious. He is always smiling at her when she barks at the door too and he will laugh. I point and say "doggy, doggy" and he smiles and tries to talk to her.

Didn't you say your wife is expecting? How is she doing?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
She really ignores him for the most part or gives him kisses. Which he think is hilarious. He is always smiling at her when she barks at the door too and he will laugh. I point and say "doggy, doggy" and he smiles and tries to talk to her.

Didn't you say your wife is expecting? How is she doing?
That's awesome to hear :)

Our baby is dune June 12th of 2011. My wife is doing excellent, no morning sickness she is just always tired and hungry. She eats a lot but healthy stuff so no vomitting or anything like that. I am on my second book for the expecting father lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's awesome to hear :)

Our baby is dune June 12th of 2011. My wife is doing excellent, no morning sickness she is just always tired and hungry. She eats a lot but healthy stuff so no vomitting or anything like that. I am on my second book for the expecting father lol
Aww that is so awesome! It's nice you are reading. I had to read to my boyfriend during my pregnancy about the pregnancy. lol He doesn't like to read. "sigh"

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Aww that is so awesome! It's nice you are reading. I had to read to my boyfriend during my pregnancy about the pregnancy. lol He doesn't like to read. "sigh"
Thanks:) it's funny but I was never a fan of reading much either but ever since I got into dogs and reading forums. We read so many pages daily that I use the same mentality with the book I can easily finish it and absorb knowledge. I actually have to put the breaks on because I get too scientific on my wife and she gets mad when I pull out facts lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks:) it's funny but I was never a fan of reading much either but ever since I got into dogs and reading forums. We read so many pages daily that I use the same mentality with the book I can easily finish it and absorb knowledge. I actually have to put the breaks on because I get too scientific on my wife and she gets mad when I pull out facts lol
lol You sound like you are going to be a wonderful dad! Is your wife into the dogs?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
lol You sound like you are going to be a wonderful dad! Is your wife into the dogs?
thank you I hope I can be a good father, a good husband and his or her's best friend :)

She loves animals, she is not like an enthusiast like me to go to a dog show for the heck of it or read foreign forums like me haha but she knows all about DA, dog language, Diet and do's and don'ts. I can count on her 100% with the dogs and even she teaches me a few things as well. She raised Bernie since she wasn't working for almost a year she was a stay home furr mom so she took care of him and shaped him into the dog he is now. She has always loved cats so we have 3 because of her lol I was going to get another dog in the spring but the baby came along so now I have to wait a few years :( lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you I hope I can be a good father, a good husband and his or her's best friend :)

She loves animals, she is not like an enthusiast like me to go to a dog show for the heck of it or read foreign forums like me haha but she knows all about DA, dog language, Diet and do's and don'ts. I can count on her 100% with the dogs and even she teaches me a few things as well. She raised Bernie since she wasn't working for almost a year she was a stay home furr mom so she took care of him and shaped him into the dog he is now. She has always loved cats so we have 3 because of her lol I was going to get another dog in the spring but the baby came along so now I have to wait a few years :( lol
That is good. I have taught my boyf a lot about the breed. He has been known to start spouting off facts I have taught him to other uneducated owners. :clap: lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
OMG it doesn't seem like it's been 7 months already!He's such a handsome little man.
I love when they're at this age.It's the cutest in my opinion.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG it doesn't seem like it's been 7 months already!He's such a handsome little man.
I love when they're at this age.It's the cutest in my opinion.
Yes it is a very fun age!!! Every age/stage he's been in so far though I've considered my favorite at the time. haha But this is my first babe. :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to add to this thread, that Zachary started crawling a couple days ago! He really gets up and moving now! And he wants to get into everything. lol For the most part, he can't hurt anything and nothing can hurt him... so I don't mind him "discovering" stuff. He really likes the cd rack! lol And the coaster holder on the coffee table.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's great to hear he's progressing so well, Megan! I'm sure you and your man are very happy and thrilled with Zach-man's progress thus far. The best is yet to come, I promise you that!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Bev! I was thinking he'd never crawl or sit up! lol Our friends lil girl was sitting on her own at 5 months and Zach was 6 months at the time. You should never try to compare notes with another parent thats for sure. lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts