Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not believe my boy is 5 today! Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I have so many, I held back lol.

this one makes me laugh, its like he is asking me you ready? you taking it yet? lol

:cheers::cheers:Happy Birthday Buddy!:cheers::cheers:

Made Gargamel a little potato flour & apple sauce cake with cream cheese & peanut butter frosting.

Then I get him a toy he can destroy in 5 seconds.

he didnt really know what to make of it at first lol

This one actually lasted 10 minutes it had fuzz inside too, which was weird.

then he had cake

Then he snoozed, all in all it was a good day.

Love my boy, I can't believe he is already 5. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Happy Birthday Mel!

Reactions: ames

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Looks like Gargamel had a great day. Thanks for the pictures Ames. Saint Francis is right, you two are fortunate to have found each other. Happy Birthday boy and many, many more.

Joe

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahaha a hog dog that's funny didn't even think about it lmao he totally is!!

Thanks everyone! and I totally agree. He is such a great dog I am very lucky to have him!

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Happy birthday cutie boy!! Looks like he had a fun day too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us! They are all so cute :) was he ok with the candle fire?

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Happy belated barkday Mel! Good job helping him celebrate Ames. I feel bad now for not doing aything for Ices on her 2nd bday and Roller is coming up on 3 in roughly a month. Ugh how time flies.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone!

Ole gahgahmel made it anothet year? He best thank ya for not skinning him alive lol
He thanks me for not shipping off to the likes you of who talk about skinning him alive !! hahahaha

Happy birthday cutie boy!! Looks like he had a fun day too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us! They are all so cute :) was he ok with the candle fire?
He is, I gave him trying to teach him how to blow it out when he was 3 ;) He listens really well, If I tell him no, he will sniff around but knows he cant have it til he gets the OK. I blew it out and took it off before he got the OK lol The chick at the store said "Oh someone having a birthday!!" to try and get out of there I said "yup my boy is 5" she said "does he go to school around here my boy is also 5" I then had to said, as I am showing her a picture "well my boy is a dog, he isn't allowed in public school, isn't that so discriminatory!" She totally thought I was serious. But I guess if I am making him a cake and getting a candle I COULD have BEEN serious! lmao

Happy belated barkday Mel! Good job helping him celebrate Ames. I feel bad now for not doing aything for Ices on her 2nd bday and Roller is coming up on 3 in roughly a month. Ugh how time flies.

I agree, totally FLIES! So sad Mel is already middle age! But hey you got human kids, hard to remember theirs I am sure, so I get missing it, the real kids are fun cause they actually get it lol

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I agree, totally FLIES! So sad Mel is already middle age! But hey you got human kids, hard to remember theirs I am sure, so I get missing it, the real kids are fun cause they actually get it lol
Yeah it is more fun but stressful at the same time. Yeah the dogs dont really get it so even when i do remember it dont matter much to them.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
happy birthday Mel.. I know im late here I got him on FB ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts