Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You would have been 13 today!!! I apologize for the drama surrounding my Jack this week. It's just that in the same week I have to try to celebrate his birthday and mourn his death because he died 2 days before his B Day last year:( To complicate matters further, I am 99.9% sure I am getting a new pup on the weekend, so this particular week has been a roller coaster of emotions. Thanks everyone for your patience, but I have to wish my boy Jack a Happy Barkday:)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Happy Remberance Day Jack!!! I didn't know you but from what I have heard you were a super duper boy.

Christian I so happy that you are getting a pup. I want pictures ASAP. What a beauitful tribute to Jack. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Happy Remembrance day Jack, I am with MM on this one, she said it so well, I am happy you are getting a new pup, I too want pics and Jack, you will always be remembered and loved. Hugs to you Christian

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Aww! Happy Barkday Jack.. wish I could've had the honor of meeting you!

Christian, I can't wait to see the new pup!! Please be sure and post pix asap!!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ever so much ladies:) Cuda's name will be brought up on New Year's Eve because that was when he passed away, which was tough:( Cuda and Jack would have loved to have met all of you;)!!!! You are the greatest!!!

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Happy Birthday Jack! :) And SF...I really hope you get your pup this weekend! And it will be one hell of a lucky dog, no doubt about that.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy Birthday Jack! :) And SF...I really hope you get your pup this weekend! And it will be one hell of a lucky dog, no doubt about that.
Thanks my friend. Wish me luck because it's been awhile since I've raised a pup, and he sounds like a little terror already (he has a battle wound on his forehead already from scrapping with some littermates!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts