Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well guys, as crazy tough as it has been... we have finally gotten through the first year of Buddy's life!! This has been the craziest dog that I have EVER encountered, but OMG, I love him to death. He is soooooo very attached to me. Everytime I come on the computer to talk to you guys, he's always by my side. He loves my fiance' too, but I just have that very special bond with him. He is so incredibly smart, and training has been great with him. He was dumb as a log as a pup, but somehow as he got older, he turned into a genius! LOL. He's an awesome dog. There's not enough money in this world that could seperate me from him. My parents have a boxer who turns 9 or 10 this year that I grew up with, and Buddy reminds me of him in every way shape and form. I also had a very special bond with Titus (parents boxer) but when I moved out, I obviously had to leave without him. That was 2 years ago though, so now that I have Buddy, he's really filled that void in my life without Titus.

Anyway, enough mumble jumble. His real birthday is on Wednesday, but we decided to celebrate this weekend instead. I had my parents and sister come over, and we grilled out and watched the dogs hang out.

So without further ado, here's 1 year old Buddy! :) And Odin was enjoying Buddy's BDay just as much! LOL.

"Yumz, we getz wutermelon! Nom, nom, NOM!"

"Hey yu! Whyz' u in mah pool fool!"

"Muh ball!"

"Okz, I eat da wutermelon, N yu playz' in da wuter!"

Have you guys ever seen a cuter wet puppy? Cause, well, quite honestly, I don't think I have!! Odin wins that trophy! LOL!

And, here's to the Bud Man! Happy birthday big guy! It has been one HECK of a year with this guy. I almost gave up on him when he was a just a little puppy, but I am so thankful to God that I didn't. Not only is he an incredible protector of my home/family, he is my true best friend. :)

Me and Bud! :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Happy Barkday Buddy Boy:) That's your boy, I barely tell that you love him HAHA!!! BTW, Odin is on steroids, wow:0 Glad you had a good time!!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Barkday Buddy Boy:) That's your boy, I barely tell that you love him HAHA!!! BTW, Odin is on steroids, wow:0 Glad you had a good time!!
Thanks so much for being the only one to reply out of the 66 people that decided to open the thread and look! LOL LOL.

Yeah, Buddy seems to live a tough life! Hahaha.

Oh, and you would definitely think we are pumping steroids into Odin for sure. hahaha, its amazing how fast he's growing.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
Happy b-day BUDDDDD! many more 2 come:)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Thanks so much for being the only one to reply out of the 66 people that decided to open the thread and look! LOL LOL.

Yeah, Buddy seems to live a tough life! Hahaha.

Oh, and you would definitely think we are pumping steroids into Odin for sure. hahaha, its amazing how fast he's growing.
No problem. I just callzem as I seezem!!! Gotta show the love to the Bud Man and Odin;)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy b-day BUDDDDD! many more 2 come:)
Thanksss! :) I hope there will be MANY, MANY more to come! :)

No problem. I just callzem as I seezem!!! Gotta show the love to the Bud Man and Odin;)
Hahaha thanks! The Bud Man wants all da love fo sho! LOL, well, not really from strangers, but from his immediate pack! :) He's super protective of his people within his circle. Its nuts. I think he's all bark though, but I pray to God I'll never have to find out.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
they can ahve watermelon?! intresting... haha great pics btw

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics and Happy B-day Bud :) He looks great and Odin is super cute. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
sorry i didn't even see this thread until now.
Those were great pics!I love his brindle coloring and no I have not see a cuter wet puppy!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they can ahve watermelon?! intresting... haha great pics btw
Sure! They can have watermelon. Someone on another pittie forum fed there bull terriers a buncha watermelon and that gave me the idea to try it. They didn't enjoy it as much as I thought they would though. :)

Great pics and Happy B-day Bud :) He looks great and Odin is super cute. Thanks for sharing :)
Thankss! :) The bud man appreciates it. Thanks for the compliments.

Happy Birthday Bud !!!! You handsome devil you !
Thanks! He is a handsome devil huh?! :) :) I love him.

sorry i didn't even see this thread until now.
Those were great pics!I love his brindle coloring and no I have not see a cuter wet puppy!
:) No biggie! :) I love his coloring too. I have a thing for brindles big time. lol. Thanks for showing some love!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts