Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cali recently turned 1yr sometime on april we got her on march 23 2011 at about 6-7 weeks old, she has been such a joy to own an i love her soo much :)

the day she came into my life 6-7 weeks old

·
Super Moderator
4,652 Posts
The cutness factor of that dog is WAY over the top. LOL!
Happy birthday Cali!!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
those pics of her as pup with Bear are sooo adorabull. love them! happy birthday Cali!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I love the button ear phase!!!!!! So cute!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I love your dogs!

Happy birthday Cali, xoxo :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
It's amazing how fast they grow...

Happy Birthday pretty girl!

Hope its a good one :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you for the lovely comments :D cant beileve how fast shes grown but still acts like a puppy

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Happy Birthday Cali!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Happy Barkday Cali girl :D You have grown into a stunning young lady :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Happy belated Birthday to Miss Cali! Give her a scratch behind the ear for me, please Anna.

·
Registered
816 Posts
thanks for sharing her growing up.....never realized she was a pup when u introduced her to bear.... now i get it...bear has been her chewing toy since a pup no wonder she always kicks his butt lol

super cute pics

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Happy belated Birthday to Miss Cali! Give her a scratch behind the ear for me, please Anna.
i sure will :D she will love that iv been playin with her more usin the flirt pole when ever i come outside with her she runs straight to the flirt pole an has a huge smile on her face

thanks for sharing her growing up.....never realized she was a pup when u introduced her to bear.... now i get it...bear has been her chewing toy since a pup no wonder she always kicks his butt lol

super cute pics
yes she was 6-7 weeks old when my dad brough her home an bear has been the best big brother a little sister can ask for lol well i dont think bear likes her that much now lol after all she bullies him but im sure bear loves her a tiny bit i think LMBO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts