Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Happy Birthday Angel! I hope all your kids, fur ones included, make it a great day for you!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
happy bithday angel

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

Thanks so much ames, the kids and boyfriend have made it great today , been fairly quiet we were gonna go for dinner but got such a headache just staying in and ordering tonight. The boyfriend surprised me with a new lap top today though so been sitting here playing with that all day lol.

Happy Birthday Angel! I hope all your kids, fur ones included, make it a great day for you![/QUOT[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Happy Birthday ... =]
Thank you izzo :)

happy bithday angel
Thanks stoner

Hey Angelbaby
Have a great birthday,and enjoy the gift of life.
Thank you,
Henry
Thanks henry , always enjoy the time i have with my family even the quiet moments.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Haapppy Bday lady!!! Hope you having a wonderful dayyyy...un habrazo grande!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thanks Nowucme and smiggs :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Happy belated! Drink some for me! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Thanks KM , not belated at all ;) still got a few hours lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Happy birthday! Love the Christmas Sig. I should get mine up lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Happy birthday! Love the Christmas Sig. I should get mine up lol
thank you , I love christmas so had to getthe sig up early lol, even have my christmas tree and lights all up already LOL

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
just got the best birthday present ever, my cousin was due december 4th and the entire pregnancy i have been telling her to have baby on my birthday. She messaged me yesterday morning saying sorry she couldnt give me my wish lol, well bahahahahah told her se better get to running and cleaning and stuff haha, turns out she went into an appt to check baby and found out she was 6cm dialated she had him at 10;45 so excited. Ihave a new nephew { yes nephew she is like a sister and my kids call her aunty vice versa} Ian desmond micheal now shares my bday with me <3

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awww thats the BEST news! So happy for your family! What a awesome birthday present!!!

and yeah, your sig kicks butt!

and Holly, I love you having all your pups in your sig, didn't notice til just now, lol. wait I don't see your think he is a pit chi, lol. or did I miss it?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Happy bday woman!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Happy Birthday for yesterday! Hope you had a good one!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thanks you guys :) is was a great day just had a headache all day and cancelled dinner plans lol, but it was nice chilling at home with the family.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts