Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to believe my big puppy is already a year old! :( So crazy.. he weighed in at 144.2 lbs. today! Apparently he's still growing.

And what better way to spend his birthday then with his momma! He's a total momma's boy. He loves everyone, but for some reason, has taken to the lady.. even though I AM the one that feeds him, walks him, trains him, ect ect.. lol

Anyway, here's a special pictures of BIG and my lady. :) She obviously somehow excited BIG. LOL.

Today we took him to Petsmart, where he was loved on by everyone, as usual. He got lots of love, a toy, and more love! :) He was a happy boy today.

·
Registered
780 Posts
ROFLMAO Thats too funny big sportin the star wars red sabre lololol Happy birthday BIG DOG 144 already enough said.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL @ cali's red sabre comment. Great looking boy you have there Adrian. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG <3

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww he's gotten so so big. Give hims hugs for me, Happy Birthday Big!!!!! :woof:

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I can't believe he is a year already :) time flies ! Happy birthday BIG !

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Really already?? Happy Birthday big guy :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Can't believe he's already a year old. Seems like you just got him! Happy Birthday, Big!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:) :) Thanks guys! Its hard for me to believe he's a year old already as well.. seems like just last week he was this little 25 lb. puppy..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts