Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She turned one year old yesterday. :) I can't believe a year has gone by already! In this one year, though, she has done sooo much! She has titled in Conformation and Dock Jumping, gotten her Canine Good Citizen, and cross trained in Weight Pull, Rally-O, Flyball, and Dock Jumping the whole time. I am amazed daily at what an APBT can accomplish! I hope you enjoy her B-day party pics! We took a trip to Petco and Three Dog Bakery, and then came home and had a lil party and cake!

The Cake for the humans, the "bulldog biscuit" from TDB for Indie, and lil frosted biscuits for the other pups.

Indie and her Balloon. lol

MY food!

Her little squeaky hedgehog from petco, too.

After Party Pictures!

UNJ CH 'PR' Jhnsns Lil Miss Independence, CGC, at one year old!

Then the sugar high hit! lol

and as an aside, Chansey received her Collar Mania Collar in the mail. I LOVE It because it's a Martingale, so it sits nice and loose on all her loose neck skin, then the D-ring slips out, and it's perfect for walking! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What a spoiled brat! The little diva she is :) And I love Chansey's collar!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Happy birthday INDIE! And where did you get that lovely leather collar in the first couple pictures?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Happy Birthday Indie!She is such a beautiful girl.My daughter came walking in as I was looking at pics and said WOW that's a pretty dog!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Happy Barkday Indie, great pics, I am lovin Chasney's new collar as well. Thanks for sharing :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics!!!! She's such a beautiful, and amazing girl.
Happy Birthday Indie!!!!!!!!!!:woof:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Oh Happy Birthday Baby Bull! She is growing into a fine looking girl! Love the collar for Chansey. I like those tags how they say she Mirco'd and spayed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
lol at the picture with her big ole smile :D
happy bday indie!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts