Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goo, I love you and HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY, I hope you have a great day at the lake with your family and get pics. ROCK ON WITH YA BAD SELF :D:D

:woof::woof::woof::clap::roll::woof::woof::woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Happy Birthday Hippie :) Hope you have an awesome day. Andrew better get you lots of good stuff :D

Reactions: 9361

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Happy b day.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Happy Birthday Megan!!!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Happy BIRTHDAY Megan!!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
happy birthday

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Wow thank you everyone! Thanks so much Tye for starting the thread! :D I got over 50 birthday wishes on FB as well. I feel so loved! :D

We came back from the lake early, it was just way to hot. Andrew and I didn't camp last night but my family did and they were kept up all night by rude neighbors. So after 4 hours on the boat we were all drained of energy. My poor baby was way to hot out there too. We had plenty of drinks and kept getting him in the water to make sure he didn't get over heated. I was so worried about him though it was hard to enjoy it. But we had a Registered Nurse (my dad) and a Certified Nurse Asst. (my sis) lol So he was in good hands. We are waiting til it cools down to do any REAL camping! :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i already said it on fb but here goes again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Goo I can beleive how hot it was, is nice to know you had a nurse there with you, puts the mind at ease a little more :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I got ya on FB but heres a Happy Birthday here so the GP people knows I loves ya!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
hehe Thanks Holly. :) And yeah I know Tye. :) I can't wait til like Sept when it starts to cool off. This is not my fav weather.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I know I'm late but happy bday!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts