Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy B-Day to me!! It really had to be said;) Ice cream cake please...and don't even ask how many candles should be on top. I'll put it this way, they would melt the cake very quickly:) OK, I'll get my conceited arse out of here.

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
Happy B-Day to me!! It really had to be said;) Ice cream cake please...and don't even ask how many candles should be on top. I'll put it this way, they would melt the cake very quickly:) OK, I'll get my conceited arse out of here.
YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! No FAIR!

Happy Birthday not older BUT wiser dudeman!!!...:woof::woof:

· Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks one and all, some funny stuff in there as well:):) I'm not quite as old as the cartoon pic, but I do have some gray hairs here and there...nothing the clippers can't cure LOL!!! My own family forgot to wish me a Happy B-Day until about an hour ago, I felt like I was in a "Sixteen Candles" movie scit or something! I wish our weather was better (it has been awful forever now) so I could take my Birthday ride on the hog, but it ain't gonna happen. I think I'll just have a beer for every year...ah yes, older but (Bud)wiser;) Thanks again, you guys are great:)

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Happy Birthday Christian!! Hope you have a great day, and have a Bud for me while you're at it please! Much love on your birthday.

· Registered
536 Posts
:woof: Happy Birthday! :D

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
LOL sorry I had a better 'biker' picture for you but realized we wasnt in the VIP So i removed it quickly lol { was better then the cartoon one . might have to message it to ya lol}

· Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
happy birthday Christian! Don't feel too bad, this year I set off the smoke detector! lmbo

· Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aww, you guys really made this Birthday better than most, and I appreciate it:) Mama, it is the thought that counts and I wish I was there when you passed out so I could pull some classic pranks on you LOL!!! FH, I got your worm right here man, LOL...thanks my friend:) I had more than one for you Bev;) Shana, I guess we both have fire extinguishers handy these days, it's all good though, I'm so immature that I think it will be awhile before I act my age:):)

· Bitch Noone Wanted
8,946 Posts
Christian my friend I am sorry I missed this day, I am glad to see you had a good day. Big HUGS from me. And I miss you, how is Badger doing? Much Love my friend.

· Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awwww, you guys;) Thanks Tye, Dix, SGH, and Therese:) I'm glad you wished me a Happy B-Day because it's like celebrating it for an extra long time this year!!! Badger is doing fine, just weighed him "officially" at the vet and he came in at 54.2 lbs, but he is still awfully thin and lanky now LOL:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.