Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG mah, HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY, I hope you have the most wonderful day and get to rest and relax, and get all kinds of love from NiNi and Roller :D

ROCK ON WITH YA BAD SELF :D:D CRAZINESSSSS!!!!!

:woof::woof::woof::clap::roll::clap::woof::woof::woof:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Happy bday!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
happy birfday hope its a good one

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Happy Birthday Bev (hugs) hope you have a great day and get lots of awesome stuff :)

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Yes, Happy B-Day to you! Hope you have an awesome day..... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
:woof::woof:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV!!!!:woof::woof:

Today was awesome!! I hope you had fun with us!! I think Trinity really enjoyed herself :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awwww y'all had better of gotten pics, stealin all my BB time :p Glad you guys had fin though :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awwww y'all had better of gotten pics, stealin all my BB time :p Glad you guys had fin though :D
Trinity had a blast today..lol.. she helped me clean out all the water buckets and feed.. bev took pics so im sure shell post them later :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fabulous, lol, I bet NiNi had a great time doin that :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes... especially you Tye!! Jessie, I think this has been the best birthday, by far! I don't need presents or money to make me happy. Our time spent together today made it the best birthday ever! I'm glad the girls enjoyed themselves, and Thank You so much for all the fun! It was hot, but the heat was worth it!! I'm posting pix next... check the picture section.

Reactions: Sadie

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
:woof: :woof: So glad you had a great day, you deserve it :hug:

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Happy birthday, Bev. Glad you had a good one!

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Thank you so much everybody for the birthday wishes! I had a blast today, and you can view the pix in the Picture section. I had the day off from both jobs (took some serious finagling), got to spend the day with my beautiful baby girl, Trinity, and a new dear friend, Jessie (Circle M Kennels)! Was so nice not having to work on my birthday, and being able to just be footloose and fancy free, lol.

Jessie, I loved seeing the entire yard and I can't wait to go visit again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts