Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL im running out of ideas on thread names, anyway i took these pics today while it was bears turn to be out

I did take the bottle away, but he had a blast playing with it :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Where's my like button? Lol.. I let Roller play with 20 oz and 2 liter bottles as well, but I make it a bit more exciting for him. I put a handful of kibble in the bottle, and stuff the neck with peanut butter, and let him entertain himself, getting his kibble out (after he licks a hole in the peanut butter) and then once he's done all the possible damage he can, or I get tired of hearing the bottle crash around (which ever comes first), then I take it away from him and he usually goes to sleep afterwards lol.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where's my like button? Lol.. I let Roller play with 20 oz and 2 liter bottles as well, but I make it a bit more exciting for him. I put a handful of kibble in the bottle, and stuff the neck with peanut butter, and let him entertain himself, getting his kibble out (after he licks a hole in the peanut butter) and then once he's done all the possible damage he can, or I get tired of hearing the bottle crash around (which ever comes first), then I take it away from him and he usually goes to sleep afterwards lol.
LOL bear dosnt like peanut butter, but he loves honey and an empty bottle is so fun an entertaning for him cuz he loves the noise it makes :rofl:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts