Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been 2 years since you came home with me. I can't believe it! In the two years you've been with me, you've done more good then I could have hoped. You've helped to change so many minds on your breed, you've brought me more happiness then I even knew possible, and you've surpassed what I even thought I would ever get out of a dog. Thank you for everything buddy and I can't wait for the many many more years to come!

I remember looking into you cage at the shelter and saying "Man that dog just looks so mean" Only to have the words shoved down my throat a little later when you rolled over on your back to have me pet your tummy. I learned that day one of the most important lessons in my life. NEVER judge a book by it's cover.
Nubs's PetFinder photo

You were so ill when you first came home with me, I honestly wondered if you were going to make it.
-Taken 4 days after he came home with me. The first 4 days of him being with me I couldn't leave my couch without him puking and freaking out. So the first 4 days, My Boyfriend, Myself and my Younger sister took turns sitting on the couch next to him so he wouldn't freak out. This was taken when he was finally able to move without being sick.

You weren't quite sure what that box in my hand was and everything new scared you. It didn't take long for you to get use to that box thing, and it only took a few months to get you over your fear of everything

Your personality was clear from first 2 weeks that you were with me. You were a Sassy boy with a "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" Attitude from the beginning.
He barked at me for taking this photo and not taking him for a walk

You were curious

Annoyed but understanding

And somewhat naughty (Which your naughty was nothing to even write about)

But most of all you were just goofy

As the years passed, the joy you brought me was more then I could have ever thought was possible...

Long walks

Fun Photos

Now you are just a beg hog

We've made the news together, spreading the word of your love

And have allowed me to do more then I ever thought I would be able to do: (Yes we are in this photo but hidden)

I don't think anyone at the shelter would have thought that today you'd be doing Weight Pulling and Agility, and no one could have imagined what a wonderful dog you've become

Happy Gotcha Day Nubs!

To many many more years together Bud!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing this!This was one of the best posts I've ever read!He's such a good looking boy.Thank you for sharing yours and his story!

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
~Happy Gotcha Day Nubsie~

OMG Cindy you mad me cry !!
This thread is absolutely beautiful ...
I'm so happy you and Nubsie found each other, it was meant to be!!
Give Nubsie a gazillions smooches from me please cause I just love that boy to pieces!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Happy Gotcha day Nubs!

·
Registered
363 Posts
great post...i love that one pic of him jumping for the spring pole his face is just so funny

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Totally amazing thread it was just beautiful. Happy gotcha day Nubs :D

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great looking nubs:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts