Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a year ago that this wonderful mutt of a dog found his way into my life. I knew from the minute I saw him on petfinder that he was the one! I took a long lunch and went down to the shelter where there was a line to look at him. Three hours later I was on my way back to work with a copy of the adoption paperwork on my passenger seat. Then on December 27th 2011, the little monster came to what will be his forever home. Its been nothing but fun since then, and I would never change a day of the last year. I love this dog with everything I've got, and wouldn't change a thing about him!!!! :love2:

His pic on the shelter card.

When I went to see him in the shelter.

When I first brought him home.

When I learned that he loves cars and trucks as much as I do.

LOL, not impressed.

Even got a lil overfed there for a minute.

And then back to a good size.

Just my sweet boy!

It has been a wonderful past year and like I said, I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!

Happy Gotcha Day Odin Monsoon!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Arnold!!! I'm glad you two found each other. If you hadn't, we'd all have a little less Lauren in our lives. You are a match made in heaven if I ever saw one.
Congrats on your first year of true love, and here's to many, many more!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awwwww thanks Shanna! that actually made my eyes get a lil wet. Thank you! I'm glad i found GP too :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Aw this is the sweetest post!!
As an avid rescue volunteer nothing makes me happier then to see rescue stories so wonderful!
It just made my day :) your baby is GORGEOUS!!
Thank you for rescuing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's no crying in "pitbull".
I never said crying! I said my eyes got wet. Lol!

Aw this is the sweetest post!!
As an avid rescue volunteer nothing makes me happier then to see rescue stories so wonderful!
It just made my day :) your baby is GORGEOUS!!
Thank you for rescuing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Thank u! And yes, he is my happy ending shelter mutt! A true reason to search the shelters and rescues for ur new best friend!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I love this!! :) soooooo happy he found you!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Yay! So happy for you but especially Odin for finding someone like you!!! Happy gotcha day Odster!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww Happy gotcha day beautiful boy. Wishing you guys many more wonderful years to come. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He is such a HAM! I'm so happy you saved him he got the best home he could have dreamed for!
He really is a ham, ur 100% right! Such a goofy,clumsy dog, perfect for this goofy clumsy owner! Thank you Lisa, that means a lot coming from you. Oh and a Happy Birthday to you too!

Yay! So happy for you but especially Odin for finding someone like you!!! Happy gotcha day Odster!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Thanks Ames! I'm glad we found each other too! Fostering Boss has made me really appreciate Odin for the good boy that he is!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awww Happy gotcha day beautiful boy. Wishing you guys many more wonderful years to come. :)
Thanks Krystal! If all goes according to plan, then you'll get to meet him this weekend! :D

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Thanks Krystal! If all goes according to plan, then you'll get to meet him this weekend! :D
:woof: yay. I can't wait. Ryan's staying home with the little man so D will be my co pilot ;) Oh yea I meant to ask you, are you wanting to get some tattoo work too? I just wanna make sure I pack enough stuff for everyone.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:woof: yay. I can't wait. Ryan's staying home with the little man so D will be my co pilot ;) Oh yea I meant to ask you, are you wanting to get some tattoo work too? I just wanna make sure I pack enough stuff for everyone.
Did Holly get ahold of u for what day it was? Somehow we had a mix up. But we can start a FB chat about that. But hmmmm I don't have any tattoos yet and although I would like one, I don't think I'm ready. I might bring some artwork just to show u at least... :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am so very very jealous right now. js
Lol, u'll be more jealous to know that we are meeting at Holly's house for tacos and beer! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts