Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hope you all have a great New years , Anyone have any good resolutions?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
The stress of resolutions!! lol I always think of like 5 different ones and then forget :(. What's yours? Happy new year to you and your family too!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have none lol, I never keep them so figure why make them lol. You doing anything exciting tomorrow night? Im such an old momma im just staying home with the kids, my daughter is leaving in the morning to go to the family cabin up at the lake { wayyy to cold for me lol }.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
yeah cold Is no good! It's supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow so I'm psyched. It's the first NYE I have had off in like 4 years. Having a party at my house so I can get loopy and not have to drive or leave Mel alone lol :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol nice, do you guys do fireworks and stuff? the dogs here didnt enjoy it on halloween to much wondering how they will take it tomorrow night. We arent doing any other then sparklers and stuff with the kids so hopefully it wont be as stressful as it was halloween . Lol pep had the worst time with it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
They do in the city but they are illegal and you gotta go out of state to get some so most people do not. At least not like the fourth of July!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
So glad to put 2011 behind me! Here's to working towards a better year in 2012!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
my resolution is to drop a couple lbs

whats everyones plans for tonight?? i'm headed to a local spot to see Dramarama play

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So glad to put 2011 behind me! Here's to working towards a better year in 2012!
I sooo agree , been such a Crappy year very glad to see it gone. Hope the new year has a better outcome.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey angelbaby
Happy new year,and also to all the other members.I for one will continue to better my self and my work.Get closer to my grand kids,and just enjoy the gigt of life.
Thank you,
Henry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts