Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was about a week ago when my puppy "polo" passed away like I have told everyone it was and still is terrible. I didn't know if I could ever get another one until a very nice breeder from georgia heard what happend and she had a blue male and last night I drove 5 1/2 hrs round trip for my new blue puppy, I only gave her $100 for the dog cause she is a great person and he comes with papers but she filed for them while the pups were 2 weeks so she says they will be in like 5 weeks? But either way I'm more than happy. Thanks everyone for being good people, telling me to stay on the forum when polo passed away. And I will take some pictures today after work!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh razor what wonderful news, I can't wait to see the new addition, just remember you have learned a valuable lesson and now know what to do to prevent any other accidents. ;) Hugs

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh razor what wonderful news, I can't wait to see the new addition, just remember you have learned a valuable lesson and now know what to do to prevent any other accidents. ;) Hugs
Thank you very much! And yes no accidents, I went and got the new puppy "ROME" his own kennel so he will be safe and sound during the day. And I will never have him in the garage, due to what happend. I'm just very happy now and I'm going to make sure everything is right:woof:

·
Banned
314 Posts
Well that's good...I know how it is that a new pup can heal the wounds of a previous pet loss...Good luck...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww! Great news! Can't wait to see pictures :) Is the GF still gone.....I hope LOL! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
YAY thats great news. Happy to hear it and I hope to see pictures soon :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Glad to hear you have someone to help you get passed what happened. A cutie to have around should lift your spirits :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I missed what happened to Polo but I'll go have a poke around to find the other topic. Congratulations on your new puppy and I hope he brings you the happiness you deserve!:woof:

Edit: After reading the other thread, please accept my belated condolences for Polo. Not nice.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I read your last thread, I am very sorry for your loss. RIP Polo ♥
However on a good & positive note. Congratulations on the new puppy :) can't wait to see pictures !! How old is he now? Have you picked out a name for him? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.