Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it so hard to find some bully groups that have shows out of Michigan? We have alot of beautiful dogs over here. Come on West Michigan lets do some shows or group meets! If you are from the West Michigan I would love to hear from you.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
If you have a facebook page, look up LionsGate Kennels Michigan. They are out of Benton Harbor and have west side bully get togethers.

·
Registered
776 Posts
im outta sturgis / kalamazoo but i have a ukc style apbt.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
He's got bigger style athletic bully's. I know him from another forum, but I'm on the Detroit side of the state. He's alway's having get togethers at parks and on lake Michigan. Good guy and very Bully knowledgable.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I used to live in Kalamazoo,MI. There used to be a nice dog show at the Kalamazoo Fair grounds do you know if they still do that?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
That would be the UKC Premier. They hold it every year.

·
Registered
776 Posts
ukc holds alot of shows at the fairgrounds ... its only a few miles from thier HQ
i grew up about 5 miles from there

·
Registered
493 Posts
Do you know when that show is in Kalamazoo? I still have my house in the zoo I wasnt able to sale before I moved, so I planned to come down and check on the house which is right done the road from the fairgrounds

·
Registered
776 Posts
Do you know when that show is in Kalamazoo? I still have my house in the zoo I wasnt able to sale before I moved, so I planned to come down and check on the house which is right done the road from the fairgrounds
18th Annual PREMIER
Premium List
Hosted by The United Kennel Club, Inc.
Kalamazoo County Expo Center and Fairground
2900 Lake Street • Kalamazoo MI 49048
June 17, 18 & 19, 2011

·
Registered
776 Posts
if your gonna be there lemme know maybe we can say hello a sec ... brock loves to meet new people!

·
Registered
776 Posts
look for a red fawn apbt layin in somones lap .. ill be holding his leash lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Haha we'll have matching dogs if I bring Loki! How crowded does it usually get? Lo is pretty edgy around crowds and I don't want him starting any shtick..

·
Registered
776 Posts
when they show the champion apbt , look for a ref fawn thats bigger then the rest .. thats prolly brock .. im gonna bet he is over 80 by that point kinda a lil worried he is gonna be too big
not supposed to be a fault but if judges dont like bigger dogs he will get penalized for it .
his sibs are much smaller tho

1 - 20 of 50 Posts