Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the boyfriend met a new friend who brought his blue boy Rufio over today. Rufio is just over a year old now, a very good looking dog I must say. So Harlow and Paris (roomies bully) made a new friend today.
They had a lot of fun running around and playing in the yard today. Rufio was surprisingly sweet and they all got along very well with no issues. :D

(My fave pic)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww looks liek they had fun, for real I am in LOVE with Harlow's harness, seriously gonna have top hit you up for one of those, lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked it up for $20 at the swap meet, they have a bunch there of all sizes lemme know, i need to pick up a new collar for all 3 of them and a new harness for harlow, he`s getting so big so fast.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the meet and greets, Harlow truely is one of a kind, he`s been great with all other dogs, (even the aggressive Corgi he occasionally runs in to in the dog run.) I hope he stays like this. Lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol girl, ok I need to send ya some money for a harness for DWB, he would lok sexy in one :D do they have other colors??

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
coolio, wouldlove a tan one for Orion :D He is a big boy, would it still be $20.00 ??

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I`m not sure, I`ll see how much each sizes are at the swap meet when I go this weekend.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
coolness, let me know, Orion wieghs abotu 75lbs, I bweleive his chest size is about 30" or so :D Thanks a ton girl :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts