Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i started the P90X workout last week and i swear its kickin my butt!!! has anyone else done it? it really extreme... ive been so sore since i started... im 6 days in!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
not yet was gonna buy it last month and then forgot might get it this month ,so expensive for a dvd set i think up here over $200 I was trying to find it on ebay and keep getting outbid :( . everyone I talk to though sees results and they all said the same as your saying how sore they were at 1st and it really kicks your butt.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not yet was gonna buy it last month and then forgot might get it this month ,so expensive for a dvd set i think up here over $200 I was trying to find it on ebay and keep getting outbid :( . everyone I talk to though sees results and they all said the same as your saying how sore they were at 1st and it really kicks your butt.
yeah its hard core.... the plyometrics is the worst!!! it a whole hour of jumping!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my bf is doing it lol My sister is doing insanity which i like better.
the insanity is CRAZY!!!! i dont think i can keep up with it yet :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
You can do it!!!!! lol Yes it is intense but it gets easier just stick with it. Also, increase at your own pace, thats how it is designed...dont try and keep up with the guys on the video, it's impossible at first. I went too hard when i first got it, hurt myself, pushed me back 2 weeks until i was able to start up again!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can do it!!!!! lol Yes it is intense but it gets easier just stick with it. Also, increase at your own pace, thats how it is designed...dont try and keep up with the guys on the video, it's impossible at first. I went too hard when i first got it, hurt myself, pushed me back 2 weeks until i was able to start up again!
i pace myself but its so funny cause my husband will keep up with then 3/4 of the way and they hes whining the whole next day cause he cant move :D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
The closest I get to the P90X or Insanity is watching the infomercial at 4am at work. Hats off to you my friends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts