Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my sons dog. I wanted a boxer, have always been afraid/intimidated by pits. But I love this one. He is around a year old. He was given to my son. He’s one big muscle. The guy that gave him said he fed him table food but we don’t believe in doing that. So he’s been on dry food. But he’s been puking. We’ve had him a couple weeks and he’s puked 3 or 4 times. Just now was like the food wasn’t digested at all. And he ALWAYS acts like he’s hungry. I don’t know if he got used to eating along with his former owners or what. I think anyone who does that is an idiot. Bad habit in my opinion. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Super Moderator
5,268 Posts
Hello Vickieleigh and welcome. I agree that table food for dogs is not a healthy diet and the dog should flourish on a good quality dry dog food. Why the dog is throwing up its food would be a question I would ask the vet. The dog should be be checked for health issues.
As far as the dog always being hungry, some dogs are like that, always interested in anything to eat. You should mention that to the vet also. Best of luck with him.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts