Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those who dont know mo williams plays for the cleveland cavaliers and he has his own kennel i checked it out and personally those dogs look like trash....is it just me or do yall feel the same way ... lafamiliapits.com

·
Registered
211 Posts
DANG! Hillary has teets to the floor! IMHO, they are a little on the big side for me, but nontheless I have seen worse.

*question* When I saw the dog Hillary it reminded me of a BYB I saw the other day with their pups in the petco parking lot :mad: at any rate, they had the female there and her teets were extremely saggy. I mean like maybe 7 inches from the ground and she was a pretty leggy dog, mmmm maybe like from her shoulders to the ground about 20 inches. Is that a sign of many litters? and is there ever a point when a female can have too many litters and what are the effects?

Sorry RE, the pics just made me think of that

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao its all good, i was wonderin the same thing the damn titts are huge they almost drag on the floor and yeah thats a sign of too many litters.....i thought that a millionaire star basketball player would have a better breeding program then that and i was lookin at some other pics and the female was layin on dirt while the puppies were feeding, i mean cant a millionaire afford a comfy blanket or something for the mother and her litter....makes no sense to me

·
Registered
211 Posts
BHAHA! TY for the answer. But as we have learned in the past, just b/c you are a millionaire doesn't mean you have morals! ie Michael Vick.

·
Registered
910 Posts
She just has alot of milk in her tits, that why they are sagging so bad. Looks like another average bully kennel. Nothing really specail..

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lil boosie bought a dog from him.....i wouldnt get one from him, he probably charges way too much and i dont even see a bloodline on there plus the dogs arent all that great either

·
Registered
628 Posts
BHAHA! TY for the answer. But as we have learned in the past, just b/c you are a millionaire doesn't mean you have morals! ie Michael Vick.
Having money only means you have money! Some of the most moral, ethical, kind, generous and genuine people I know are also some of the poorest....and some of the happiest.....conversely, some of the monied people I know are some of the most miserly, miserable and lonely people......

I'm trying to find out how to be both monied and good! So far, not so promising on either side! LOL

·
Registered
757 Posts
lmao its all good, i was wonderin the same thing the damn titts are huge they almost drag on the floor and yeah thats a sign of too many litters.....
Not always a sign of too many litters. I've seen dogs that sag like that after only one litter. We have one that got mestitus(infection of the mamory glands) just after weaning. After weeks of antibiotics and water therapy she healed up great, but is still saggy almost 4 years later. Right after a litter, you have to dry them out and exercise the female if you want them to not be saggy. Especially if they had a large litter. That was impossible to do with her since she had the infection.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not always a sign of too many litters. I've seen dogs that sag like that after only one litter. We have one that got mestitus(infection of the mamory glands) just after weaning. After weeks of antibiotics and water therapy she healed up great, but is still saggy almost 4 years later. Right after a litter, you have to dry them out and exercise the female if you want them to not be saggy. Especially if they had a large litter. That was impossible to do with her since she had the infection.
Too bad to hear. I had a doxie that would have false pregs. and developed the same thing, and she still sagged. So I'm going to guess that from your reply drying up your dog after weaning is important?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Yes it's a AB kennel. I do not care of he has UKC registrations on those dogs, they would never place in the breed ring they are not to standard. It is obvious by looking at the kennel that they are American bullies masquerading as APBT's. [sigh] But if that is what you like........

I have a bitch whelp a littler of 12 and it took her teats 2 months to go back to normal. They hung almost to the ground because she had so much milk. You would never know today by looking at her but for 2 months after the litter was weaned she would knock down bars in agility. I had to stop doing jumps with her till they shrunk back up! lol

·
Registered
757 Posts
Too bad to hear. I had a doxie that would have false pregs. and developed the same thing, and she still sagged. So I'm going to guess that from your reply drying up your dog after weaning is important?
Yes, it's important to us for cosmetic reasons. Since we show our dogs, we want them looking their best. Usually a couple weeks of good workouts will get them sucked back up pretty good.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I looked at that site and did like 1 of the males but the rest of them looked worse then some abandoned dogs I have seen. It's a shame but I am sure that he probably isn;t the one caring for them. If Lil Boosie is the only "star" that bought a dog from him then that tells you. I would easily prefer to buy a dog from Big Boi's (Oukast) kennel before this one any day.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I looked at that site and did like 1 of the males but the rest of them looked worse then some abandoned dogs I have seen. It's a shame but I am sure that he probably isn;t the one caring for them. If Lil Boosie is the only "star" that bought a dog from him then that tells you. I would easily prefer to buy a dog from Big Boi's (Oukast) kennel before this one any day.
Big Boi has nice dogs.

:confused: who lil boosie?

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
look like some scatterbred mollosser dogs. I would think that if you're a millionaire he would at least have a decent website.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Big Boi has nice dogs.

:confused: who lil boosie?
big boi doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He has a merle dog that he's breeding. I would never purchase from any celebrity because they buy animals as accessories and only believe what their breeder tells them... come to think of it...they're just like every day dog owners with a fat wallet...

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
I don't think Mo Williams is the owner. It says President and then has his autograph. At the very end of their little 'About Me' it says "Special Thanks to MO25". I feel like MAYBEEEE they have some sort of agreement with Mo Williams and he's like, some extreme marketing ploy. We all know that people will pay more for something with a name brand name on it...IMO that's what they're doing with Mo Williams. Those dogs look like poo. I'm not all that educated about the standard or what have you, but those dogs are 'no bueno'. JMO. :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
lil boosie is a rapper

i dont like anything on that site and i dont like big bois yard either. i think you have to be passionate, have patience and commitment amongst other things and these rappers/entertainers/athlete's are too busy with work to really attend to the breed, just my opinion of course.

regarding the bully breed i would prefer to deal with a small kennel, who doesnt breed often.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
lil boosie is a rapper

i dont like anything on that site and i dont like big bois yard either. i think you have to be passionate, have patience and commitment amongst other things and these rappers/entertainers/athlete's are too busy with work to really attend to the breed, just my opinion of course.

regarding the bully breed i would prefer to deal with a small kennel, who doesnt breed often.
I agree 100%... I'd rather obtain a dog from someone who actually cares about their dogs... who only produce a litter once in a while to improve their own stock for whatever purpose they have dogs for... NOT just to make more pets from your pet.

·
Banned
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i actually like big bois kennel....it looks as if they actually give a shit bout da dogs..i like sum of da dogs as well

1 - 20 of 59 Posts