Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[quoteHello hackyzac it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?][/quote]

Got that message when I signed on and felt a little bad :lol:

Swagger is doing great, took him to Austin last weekend and let him run around a friends very large backyard. He had an absolute blast, hopefully I'll be moving up there soon and he'll get to do it more often. Anyways, on to the newer pictures of him
'

Sitting on the hill in my friends backyard

He rode like this pretty much all the way to Austin

This one was a while back when I found the local dog park empty and let him roam around a little by himself..

He got ahold of a pair of sunglasses so I made him wear them for punishment..poor dog

Just thought I'd pop in and say hey, thanks for looking

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
That's one good looking bulldog!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
So great! He is really handsome!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
what a stud! .. looking awesome!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Handsome boy!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Handsome, I love how he travels lol so cute. I wish we had parks like that here, I have been looking for a place that has obstacle courses set up to work one of my boys, the only one runs a doggy day care and always has dogs in there. DO you work him in any of that? would be fun I would think.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hw is a very nice looking dog.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, and gals

Handsome, I love how he travels lol so cute. I wish we had parks like that here, I have been looking for a place that has obstacle courses set up to work one of my boys, the only one runs a doggy day care and always has dogs in there. DO you work him in any of that? would be fun I would think.
That was the first time I saw any of those obstacles out there, he really enjoyed that obstacle but wouldn't run though the tubes. I'm sure if I took him out there more he'd really enjoy them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump for the most recent pic, and to show off my artistic abilities.

This was moments before he tried to swim for the first time...didn't work out so well for him :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Such a handsome boy, or as my husband would say... "he's good rookidity"...don't ask, ha ha!

That boy has quite the deep chest on him!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Nice pics and thanks for sharing. Glad to see you around again, but you should definitely come by more often.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
His chest is HUGE. Handsome dog.
Love that last pic. Def artsy fartsy. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts